Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Both groups have publicly embarrassed themselves for years jumping ship as if Trump was their savior, basically turning in their dignity and self-respect for a quick cash-in, turning their backs on their own and trying to assimilate into what basically amounts to white supremacy. They have shyt on their own kind with no remorse and have pedaled the same rhetoric as slave owners and their sellout counterparts in the 1800s. What do the Terry Crews', Kanye West's, Vickie Guerrero's, Stacy Dash's, Candace Owens', Lil' Pump's, and Anuel AA's do now that Trump has been thoroughly embarrassed and shamed? They can't just try to moonwalk their way back into normal society like everything's cool can they? Do they just put their MAGA hats and Trump/Pence 2020 flags in the trash?

:patrice::jbhmm::whoo:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
They'll wait until next election where the Republicans will win.

I want to be optimistic but I feel democrats won't put out a strong candidate next time..

Breh I do not think the repubs will win the next election as trump has done so much damage. So the next candidate has to be more level headed and not a trump 2.0.
But the voters want a trump 2.0 and i think trump jr will ty to run for presidency.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Lets not forget Lil Wayne, that shameless tapdancing c00n

441971e4-1cca-11eb-99d6-deeedd63f648_image_hires_071631.jpg

this picture will live in infamy

Daps
Both groups have publicly embarrassed themselves for years jumping ship as if Trump was their savior, basically turning in their dignity and self-respect for a quick cash-in, turning their backs on their own and trying to assimilate into what basically amounts to white supremacy. They have shyt on their own kind with no remorse and have pedaled the same rhetoric as slave owners and their sellout counterparts in the 1800s. What do the Terry Crews', Kanye West's, Vickie Guerrero's, Stacy Dash's, Candace Owens', Lil' Pump's, and Anuel AA's do now that Trump has been thoroughly embarrassed and shamed? They can't just try to moonwalk their way back into normal society like everything's cool can they? Do they just put their MAGA hats and Trump/Pence 2020 flags in the trash?

:patrice::jbhmm::whoo:
Pretty sure he was tap dancing for the liberals he has the term toxic masculinity in his lexicon

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They'll literally just fade into the background like they always do. And pop back up when they have numbers/there's less of a risk of them getting popped in the mouth.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
To me a c00n is anyone of color that denies white supremacy, or tries to assimilate into it. and there are plenty of Mexicans that do exactly that.

Go talk to a Mexican who has to deal with hardcore Trumpanzies in they family....

They exist.

They're not black they cannot be c00ns majority are spanish speaking white people