JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
They're not black they cannot be c00ns majority are spanish speaking white people
Most Mexicans are mestizos (half white and half native) or straight up native. White people make up between 9 to 15% of their population. Actual white Hispanics would be Cubans, Argentines, Chileans, Uruguyans and Venezuelans.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Both groups have publicly embarrassed themselves for years jumping ship as if Trump was their savior, basically turning in their dignity and self-respect for a quick cash-in, turning their backs on their own and trying to assimilate into what basically amounts to white supremacy. They have shyt on their own kind with no remorse and have pedaled the same rhetoric as slave owners and their sellout counterparts in the 1800s. What do the Terry Crews', Kanye West's, Vickie Guerrero's, Stacy Dash's, Candace Owens', Lil' Pump's, and Anuel AA's do now that Trump has been thoroughly embarrassed and shamed? They can't just try to moonwalk their way back into normal society like everything's cool can they? Do they just put their MAGA hats and Trump/Pence 2020 flags in the trash?

:patrice::jbhmm::whoo:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
They still gonna c00n to be honest, any ole look at me I'm black conservative is check until they're not needed anymore

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Breh I do not think the repubs will win the next election as trump has done so much damage. So the next candidate has to be more level headed and not a trump 2.0.
But the voters want a trump 2.0 and i think trump jr will ty to run for presidency.
I think Trump shows a Republican would’ve won this one and could easily win the next. No Dem voted for Trump, but some Reps did vote for Joe, and that was necessary for Joe to win, and I think that was only because Trump is such a fukkin lunatic. A candidate that was morally passable to a lot of these white folk I think would’ve totally won because he’d have all those republicans Trump had and the ones who went Biden and more of those independents who swing Biden

We’d need to look at the polls(exit polls are worthless this year tho), but I think it’s actually a rather bad sign for the Dems in the future

Daps
The funny thing about it is.... Black ppl don't get the same acceptance that white folks do.

White folks like sean spicer can work for Trump and push his divisive hateful rhetoric and then come back and be received into white society with open arms.

Omarosa couldn't. she is still a pariah in the black community.

As she should be. I wish white society would be fair like the black community is. We don't receive our traitors with open arms. That's the way it should be.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The funny thing about it is.... Black ppl don't get the same acceptance that white folks do.

White folks like sean spicer can work for Trump and push his divisive hateful rhetoric and then come back and be received into white society with open arms.

Omarosa couldn't. she is still a pariah in the black community.

As she should be. I wish white society would be fair like the black community is. We don't receive our traitors with open arms. That's the way it should be.
Yep...whatever Chrisette Michelle got for performing at Trump's inauguration better had been worth it because she can't come back and get more money from black folk and that was six years ago.

She says she regrets it but it's easy to regret things after the check clears and the money is spent. Regret that shyt before you do it and decline selling your people out for personal profit. We gotta show it's consequences for c00ning.