So what is the NOI’s position on Malcolm X in today’s time

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just watch the Malcolm X movie on Netflix. Read the book almost two years ago.

just wondering as Malcom is arguably the greatest member they had barring Ali.

do they have a new found respect? Or Is it still hate?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I just watch the Malcolm X movie on Netflix. Read the book almost two years ago.

just wondering as Malcom is arguably the greatest member they had barring Ali.

do they have a new found respect? Or Is it still hate?

Im an ex-fruit of islam member.
I confronted a brother at the mosque about the NOI killing Malcolm (2008) and a brother told me that it was just propaganda and we cant believe everything on tv.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Smh that’s some blood they can’t rinse off

Didn’t they kill Khalid Muhammad too or did he die of natural causes

Thats up for speculation.

Some folks saying his wife did by poison(sound like bullshyt) and he had a brain tumor.
I wouldn't put it past the noi since he split from farrakhan and spoke down on him.

(I had my original youtube deleted back in 08 cuz of my khalid muhammad vs Anthony hilder debate i uploaded. :mjlol:)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Most the brothers and sisters I know from the noi speak positively about malcolm x. They simply defend their position that they didn't kill malcolm (they didn't)

However they do have a clear bias as it pertains to who was wrong or right in the rift between malcolm and Elijah

The Muslims who are more like "fukk malcolm he was a hypocrite " are the Muslims who are not under farrkakhan who still call themselves the nation of Islam the people under Silas Muhammad , temple 15 Muslims, imam warrith dean Muhammad etc its a couple more of them they are of the belief that farrakhan is not the true leader of the nation etc many of them ex members under farrakhan, but most of them are like fukk a malcolm x and fukk a farrakhan too they only leader is elijah Muhammad.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Some folks saying his wife did by poison(sound like bullshyt) and he had a brain tumor.
I wouldn't put it past the noi since he split from farrakhan and spoke down on him.

(I had my original youtube deleted back in 08 cuz of my khalid muhammad vs Anthony hilder debate i uploaded. :mjlol:)
Smh as Malcolm said nikkas ruined it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Smh that’s some blood they can’t rinse off

Didn’t they kill Khalid Muhammad too or did he die of natural causes
The new black panther party did a independent investigation on the death of khalid. It was a bit of natural causes mixed with negligence from his "wife" who might have actually been his mistress and khalid was cheating on farrah grays mother, allegedly lol

But he did in fact have a brain aneurysm but the "wife " left him on the floor most the night before she actually called the ambulance. Now if you want to make her out to be a agent or something then it can be argued considering after his death she basically disappeared and no one has heard from her since.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Do you train martial arts as FOI??