So what is the NOI’s position on Malcolm X in today’s time

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Minister Eric Muhammad out of ATL speaks on why some chapters have separated themselves from Minister Farrakhan. That Farrakhan is deviating from the original teaching of Elijah which is right and exact. Its really a shame to see the NOI affiliated with a racists org like Scientology:hhh:
He even spoke on Farrakhan makin a Nation Wide call to the chapters to not lend any securtiy to DR. khaalid in his finals years:francis: I respect Farrakhan as an elder but he was on some Bullshyt

Yep.
They stopped calling the white man the devil (it was an old head in FOI with me saying he still going by Elijah teaching and still refer to em as devils) and my last time there fukked me up when they was letting some mexican folks in there.
:gucci:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Everybody in here saying NOI had NOTHING to do with his death is a fukkin liar. “Who Killed Malcolm X” is thorough and tells you outright who the trigger man was. Did it please the federal govt? Of course. They let it play out and dude was basically an informant (William Bradley). But he was also a member of the mosque in Newark, where it was an open secret for years.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Minister Eric Muhammad out of ATL speaks on why some chapters have separated themselves from Minister Farrakhan. That Farrakhan is deviating from the original teaching of Elijah which is right and exact. Its really a shame to see the NOI affiliated with a racists org like Scientology:hhh:
He even spoke on Farrakhan makin a Nation Wide call to the chapters to not lend any securtiy to DR. khaalid in his finals years:francis: I respect Farrakhan as an elder but he was on some Bullshyt

Thing is it's a lot of speculation surrounding Eric Muhammad too.

But it was alot going on with the noi and khalid I still don't understand. Removing his security, the funny bidness with James bess and khalid being shot the 1st time. The thing that had me scratching my head the most was the outright sabotage the noi was doing to khalid million youth March. It was 1 thing when malcolm x was firing shots at Elijah Muhammad its natural that the followers of Elijah would come to his defense. Khalid never said 1 bad thing about farrakhan and gave him full credit for who he was as a person and still the funny stuff took place.