Social Anxiety/Phobia???

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I feel it the most at bars or club. I still kinda have it

Prynce

Daps
What is the name of the medicine you take and do you have to take it for the rest of your life?
I have adhd. Anxiety and depression are side effects of it. Since I started addies it all went away. I don’t get nervous or overthink. It’s like I became normal

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I've dealt with it but I cannot do no medication. I've had anti depressants years ago and a few of them but they just made me feel numb not unhappy. Im just depressed at times but I know how to remedy it through working out and not spending too much time alone. That antidepressant shyt just mad eme complacent in being alone

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I have adhd. Anxiety and depression are side effects of it. Since I started addies it all went away. I don’t get nervous or overthink. It’s like I became normal

Are there any negative side effects you experience from taking it?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I thought I had social anxiety but I really just don’t like people. Just bare in mind people ain’t shyt and you’ll be good :wow:

:ld: other words, think about what u have to offer. And I’m sure you have something to offer..don’t have people miss out on you breh. Confidence beats anxiety speaking from experience