• KOVALEV by UNANIMOUS DECISION

• WARD by KNOCKOUT

• WARD by SPLIT DECISION

• WARD by UNANIMOUS DECISION

Results are only viewable after voting.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
To be honest I didnt think ward looked too natural in that stance:heh:......I really think he was just tryin to swag on kov. When I seen him turn southpaw I knew it was over. At that point ward knew kovalev had nothing left for him. He was just playin around with him. Even when ward was talking to Crawford and craw said he studies him. And ward said I study you. Craw brought up the southpaw shyt and ward was like I only did it for a minute:whoa:.......ward was just so comfortable in that ring he knew he could do anything he wanted.
Yeah, i enjoyed that exchanger between them. Have Crawford a lot of credit saying he couldn't do that shyt for whole fights like Crawford.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
#NoExcuses turned to #MoreExcuses :wow:

Forget about the faking of legit body shots by kkkov

Forget him turning his back numerous times

Forget the kkkrusher looking for the ref help him in a fight

Forget him chilling in the fetal position throwing NOTHING back

Nah it's a big conspiracy everytime judges, refs it's everybody fault EXCEPT FOR KOVALEV even with a stoppage they won't give SOG his props but fukk it they just gonna make him more savage :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
#NoExcuses turned to #MoreExcuses :wow:

Forget about the faking of legit body shots by kkkov

Forget him turning his back numerous times

Forget the kkkrusher looking for the ref help him in a fight

Forget him chilling in the fetal position throwing NOTHING back

Nah it's a big conspiracy everytime judges, refs it's everybody fault EXCEPT FOR KOVALEV even with a stoppage they won't give SOG his props but fukk it they just gonna make him more savage :wow:
He was supposed to end his career tho
wfTWL40.png

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
"Ward needs to hit him with something big to get his respect in round 1 Jim" - Roy Jones Jr

wNKnwnA.gif

rnd 1

c5ViE49.gif

Looking like a young BHop stealing the right hand :mjgrin:

z5wZL9Q.gif

rnd 4 out jabbin the jabber

beginning of the end :ahh:

rQmNlmS.gif

DLWC2Z7.gif

:ahh:

#RightHandWard must've been injury or something that stopped him from throwing damn near a single right hand up top in Part I. He threw his right hand mostly to dig at the body, I think that's what Kovalev was expecting cause he got hit with a bunch of clean ones.

One thing you don't really see on tv is the sweat flying from the head all night.

Blessed that man with the official SOG halo :wow:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
WOW....I just downloaded and watched the SKY SPORTS feed with Paulie Malinaggi and he called all the low blows live on the telecast. Also complained a lot about Weeks stopping it prematurely. I don't know if its been mentioned or not or if the clip of SKY SPORTS vid was posted, but its on youtube.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
WOW....I just downloaded and watched the SKY SPORTS feed with Paulie Malinaggi and he called all the low blows live on the telecast. Also complained a lot about Weeks stopping it prematurely. I don't know if its been mentioned or not or if the clip of SKY SPORTS vid was posted, but its on youtube.

You back home yet breh?:ehh:

I should've had that convo with Bud Crawford about AB when we were standing there, but the man was in line to get some food:manny:

And good looking out again breh....I used that number to get some medicine at least 2 more times after you sent it to me:dead:

I was on fire at the fight:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

#NOEXCUSES