• WARD by KNOCKOUT

• WARD by SPLIT DECISION

• WARD by UNANIMOUS DECISION

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
You back home yet breh?:ehh:

I should've had that convo with Bud Crawford about AB when we were standing there, but the man was in line to get some food:manny:

And good looking out again breh....I used that number to get some medicine at least 2 more times after you sent it to me:dead:

I was on fire at the fight:wow:

Hey no doubt man. We had a great time together out there. What's the next fight? I'm guessing you going to NY for Broner v Garcia?

Btw Broner had a great interview on the Breakfast Club. I'm genuinely rooting for him man. 5 -1 odds are disrespectful

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I hate this racist p.o.s. but the man can box goddamn that was pretty

WPMou0w.gif

:whew:

9du89ZS.gif

Ward was sneaky as fukk all night w that right hand and it was getting completely ignnored by the broadcast. They were asking Roy why kkkov wasnt throwing left hooks n maybe it was too early to tell but Ward was stealing them joints very BHop like all night n that will make you tentative to throw them. If you look at all the straight right hand gifs I've put up including this one you'll see the left hook thrown either a millisecond too late or way too late like here by kkkov

yfAH6Ht.gif

Very bhop like it's damn near to the point where it looks like im posting the same gif over and over but it's a different round every time.

PTZnRq7.gif

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Hey no doubt man. We had a great time together out there. What's the next fight? I'm guessing you going to NY for Broner v Garcia?

Probably will be in NY for the Broner/Garcia fight....will be taking my son with me:obama:

Btw Broner had a great interview on the Breakfast Club. I'm genuinely rooting for him man. 5 -1 odds are disrespectful

The odds just mean I can win some money on this fight:ahh:

I haven't listened to the interview yet

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
#RightHandWard must've been injury or something that stopped him from throwing damn near a single right hand up top in Part I. He threw his right hand mostly to dig at the body, I think that's what Kovalev was expecting cause he got hit with a bunch of clean ones.

One thing you don't really see on tv is the sweat flying from the head all night.

Blessed that man with the official SOG halo :wow:

:laff::laff:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

WPMou0w.gif

9du89ZS.gif

Ward was sneaky as fukk all night w that right hand and it was getting completely ignnored by the broadcast. They were asking Roy why kkkov wasnt throwing left hooks n maybe it was too early to tell but Ward was stealing them joints very BHop like all night n that will make you tentative to throw them. If you look at all the straight right hand gifs I've put up including this one you'll see the left hook thrown either a millisecond too late or way too late like here by kkkov

yfAH6Ht.gif

Very bhop like it's damn near to the point where it looks like im posting the same gif over and over but it's a different round every time.

PTZnRq7.gif

Ward starting EVERY round with a power shot was smart as fukk. Sent a message to Kov off rip. I saw him mention that to Paulie in his interview w/em in the locker room bc Paulie said he noticed Ward doing that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The white tears that were spilled after this fight was insane.
And most of them still not giving Ward credit for the win...blaming Tony Weeks for siding with Andre because they are both black/American, saying that Ward hit Kovalev low so many times it weakened him, whining about the stoppage in general.
shyt was hysterical.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward starting EVERY round with a power shot was smart as fukk. Sent a message to Kov off rip. I saw him mention that to Paulie in his interview w/em in the locker room bc Paulie said he noticed Ward doing that.

Yup made him tentative to the point kkkov was throwing arm punches just to land when has be EVER fought like that. To me that is ring generalship who is fighting whose fight the whole night kkkov was fighting Ward's fight n it got him stopped for it..... which is why I don't get the ledderman 5-1 cards. Ward was fighting his fight the whole night yet he only won 1 round :dwillhuh: aside from round 2 every round looked the same for Ward until he finished him.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

WPMou0w.gif

9du89ZS.gif

yfAH6Ht.gif

PTZnRq7.gif
Yea I can't front Kovalev had a few moments in the fight where he boxed beautifully

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yea I can't front Kovalev had a few moments in the fight where he boxed beautifully

Ward did better here than he did the 2nd half of the 1st fight which everyone felt he won :manny:

For every good shot kkkov would land he caught one or two back. I'm not acting like it was a complete wash but these rounds were wayyyyy easier to score than the first fight. Ward was winning and breaking him down.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Ward did better here than he did the 2nd half of the 1st fight which everyone felt he won :manny:

For every good shot kkkov would land he caught one or two back. I'm not acting like it was a complete wash but these rounds were wayyyyy easier to score than the first fight. Ward was winning and breaking him down.
Yea when I seen Lederman & the ringside judges had Kovalev up by a few rounds I was
las-vegas-plice-warn-strip-clubs-floyd-mayweather-sexual-harassment.gif

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Whenever I remember this fight my spirits are lifted. Both because white racists are having furious meltdowns and because Kovalev thinks it's okay to make monkey comparisons to black people.

I gotta say though I wish the ref hadn't stopped it so early because now the excuses are there. He should have let Ward whip Kovalev until he laid lifeless on the canvas.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is the stuff I love :ahh:

Once that "Ward wins again and there is nothing I can do about it" hits em.

They start looking for something to do"yeah I'll change his wiki page that willl show em :to: "
Denial
Anger
200.gif

Bargaining
25d805cc-5416-11e7-b896-7f2d3a4d650b_1320x770_193242.jpg

Depression

f9b699da853401045506cc80bd616c6d

Acceptance (of the SOG halo)
DCsWRQmXsAI1s7Q.jpg