Sohh...@DRX Cousin Young Faaayrow Battles Tommy Sotomayor about the Black Woman being God

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these so called black conscious spokesman (idk what you call them) can be sliced to ribbons by even the most novice muslim.

I'm gonna say this on every post...if you brothers aint talking about walking the straight path/ISLAM...youre playing yourself wasting your time.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT OF THIS CONDITION...THERE IS ONLY THE STRAIGHT PATH OR THE WRONG PATH.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol: at the black woman being god
giphy.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
All these so called black conscious spokesman (idk what you call them) can be sliced to ribbons by even the most novice muslim.

I'm gonna say this on every post...if you brothers aint talking about walking the straight path/ISLAM...youre playing yourself wasting your time.

:mjpls:

What makes Islam the best path for blacks who have historically been more spiritual than religious. Why islam and not a return to polytheism?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

What makes Islam the best path for blacks who have historically been more spiritual than religious. Why islam and not a return to naturism?
Because the Quran cannot be refuted and the results of the practice cannot be denied.

ANY MAN (I don't care what race/color/nationality) that applies Islam correctly, will live a successful life.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yet you not going to support a brother going against him in a debate, and explaining away his talking points:manny:

No I will not give him a platform that will normalize and legitimize his thinking.

I don't want to hear hotep talking heads debate clan members or isis either.