Sohh...@DRX Cousin Young Faaayrow Battles Tommy Sotomayor about the Black Woman being God

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm just gonna give you the answer that fits thecoli narrative...because there are too many white people pretending to be black on this site.

Why do black people cape so hard for Islam? Let me speak for myself.

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE OPPOSE IT.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad taught us we should SUPPORT EVERYTHING THE ENEMY OPPOSES AND OPPOSE EVERYTHING THE ENEMY SUPPORTS.
This makes no sense though bruh, because Islam should be your enemy too based off their doctrine. :yeshrug:

Your enemy's enemy is your friend, but in this case that friend is also an enemy. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes no sense though bruh, because Islam should be your enemy too based off their doctrine. :yeshrug:

Your enemy's enemy is your friend, but in this case that friend is also an enemy. :ufdup:

White people for the most part, WILL NEVER ACCEPT ISLAM...

Black people on the other hand have countless scholars and revered men who Allah raised up through Islam, and because of that will always do their best to pass that light to others in the community who are still lost.

And this isn't even about black or white because white people too would benefit greatly from this religion, but like I said they are never going to accept it in mass. They are content with their Christianity and their pork and their alcohol and their drugs (ALL THE THINGS GOD TOLD US TO AVOID)and believing all they have to do is accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior and no matter what they did in their life, they will be saved. Dylan Roof, hes good he accepted Christ. Hillary Clinton, shes good she accepted Christ. Not the case with Islam.

Islam preaches personal accountability...we have to fight in this world...we have to sacrifice in this world...we have to suffer in this world and deny ourselves like others who came before us WE HAVE TO BE GOOD if we expect to make it to Paradise.

I will trust a muslim who lives with that type of discipline and personal responsibility 100/100 before some worldly, sex crazed, Christian zombie who elects people like Donald Trump to be the POTUS.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
White people for the most part, WILL NEVER ACCEPT ISLAM...

Black people on the other hand have countless scholars and revered men who Allah raised up through Islam, and because of that will always do their best to pass that light to others in the community who are still lost.

And this isn't even about black or white because white people too would benefit greatly from this religion, but like I said they are never going to accept it in mass. They are content with their Christianity and their pork and their alcohol and their drugs (ALL THE THINGS GOD TOLD US TO AVOID)and believing all they have to do is accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior and no matter what they did in their life, they will be saved. Dylan Roof, hes good he accepted Christ. Hillary Clinton, shes good she accepted Christ. Not the case with Islam.

Islam preaches personal accountability...we have to fight in this world...we have to sacrifice in this world...we have to suffer in this world and deny ourselves like others who came before us WE HAVE TO BE GOOD if we expect to make it to Paradise.

I will trust a muslim who lives with that type of discipline and personal responsibility 100/100 before some worldly, sex crazed, Christian zombie who elects people like Donald Trump to be the POTUS.
You're not addressing my point. You are still :cape:for a religion that puts you at the bottom of the totem pole. You say "white people will never accept Islam" while you Islam wont accept black people as equals. :what: You can't see this is spiritual c00ning?

It's this mindless capping why religions are so powerful throughout the world.

"Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for HELL and I do not mind." ***Tirmidhi hadith 38

You're cool with your religion saying you are destined for HELL just because of your skin colour? ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not addressing my point. You are still :cape:for a religion that puts you at the bottom of the totem pole. You say "white people will never accept Islam" while you Islam wont accept black people as equals. :what: You can't see this is spiritual c00ning?

It's this mindless capping why religions are so powerful throughout the world.

"Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for HELL and I do not mind." ***Tirmidhi hadith 38

You're cool with your religion saying you are destined for HELL just because of your skin colour? ?
Alotta fabricated Hadiths out there.

And I'm cool with anything that puts me in a superior position to my enemy.

And i think youre confusing (purposely confusing) ISLAM with NON RIGHTEOUS MUSLIMS. Muslims are just human beings like anyone else. Some are on the right path, some are not. The Quran says "no bearer of burdens can bear the burdens of someone else."

I cant worry about what other people are not doing...all I can do is pray for them. My responsibility lies in my understanding. And I know the Quran has never advised me to be anything other than absolutely the best man I can be.

Lastly, there are more Africans that practice Islam than Arabs, so how could I ever be at the bottom of a religion that my people dominate?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Alotta fabricated Hadiths out there.

And I'm cool with anything that puts me in a superior position to my enemy.
Definition of c00ning . "Fabricated Hadiths" :mjlol:. You do realise Muhammad b. 'Isa al-tirmidhi is one of the 6 canonical Hadith authors, not just some clown on a camel right?

And i think youre confusing (purposely confusing) ISLAM with NON RIGHTEOUS MUSLIMS.
I've only mentioned the Quran Hadith and religious doctrine, and given quotes, unless you're calling the Hadith authors "non righteous muslims"?? :usure:

Lastly, there are more Africans that practice Islam than Arabs, so how could I ever be at the bottom of a religion that my people dominate?
This is a total non sequitur , even if there were more black muslims, the ones in power are the Arab Saudis. Regardless the holy texts are still racist against black people!

Anyway you answered my question, despite the clear facts you are happy to :cape: for a religion that don't accept you - fine. If Even a pro black person like you seem to be, even presented with facts buys into this shyt Then regular black person stands no chance. We're truly lawst.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definition of c00ning . "Fabricated Hadiths" :mjlol:. You do realise Muhammad b. 'Isa al-tirmidhi is one of the 6 canonical Hadith authors, not just some clown on a camel right?

I've only mentioned the Quran Hadith and religious doctrine, and given quotes, unless you're calling the Hadith authors "non righteous muslims"?? :usure:

This is a total non sequitur , even if there were more black muslims, the ones in power are the Arab Saudis. Regardless the holy texts are still racist against black people!

Anyway you answered my question, despite the clear facts you are happy to :cape: for a religion that don't accept you - fine. If Even a pro black person like you seem to be, even presented with facts buys into this shyt Then regular black person stands no chance. We're truly lawst.
Don't care.