Sohh what exactly is Kendrick suposed to be afraid Drake will do?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yall keep saying he's scared, but of what?

More height jokes and empty threats about gunplay? :jbhmm:

Could he use AI to drop an album pretending to be kendrick?

Lettuce discuss, Aubrey's angels :mjgrin:
The only thing that will do any damage is if he is a woman beater or did something strange for some fame at a Diddy party.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
The only thing that will do any damage is if he is a woman beater or did something strange for some fame at a Diddy party.
I doubt the former cause kendrick wouldn't jump out the paint if he has something that bad on him.

And drake of people can't be accusing anybody of being gay :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick got so much ammo on Drake that it's embarrassing that he can't come up with something by now. I don't think he can be exposed more than Drake or worse than Drake cause he lives a different life.

The only thing Kendrick really has to lose is his mystique cause he worked himself into this weird bogeyman persona but people still respect him as an artist and will always check for new music.

He's in the lane of the Kanye's and Tyler's where you expect some new shyt from him every album.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
He should be afraid he gon show up to a bar mitzva in a Compton College sweatshirt. #scaryhours

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
I'm afraid we are never going to stop getting these pointless spin off threads, like the same 20 people (myself included :francis: ) aren't gonna just keep saying the same shyt over and over.

@mods should bush any new Drake/Kendrick threads until one of them drops something new...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Kendrick got so much ammo on Drake that it's embarrassing that he can't come up with something by now. I don't think he can be exposed more than Drake or worse than Drake cause he lives a different life.

The only thing Kendrick really has to lose is his mystique cause he worked himself into this weird bogeyman persona but people still respect him as an artist and will always check for new music.

He's in the lane of the Kanye's and Tyler's where you expect some new shyt from him every album.
This is the type of overanalyzing another poster mentioned in here that makes this shyt corny. For all you know he already has a song recorded but because he’s not moving when you want him to its “he cant come up with something by now”.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is the type of overanalyzing another poster mentioned in here that makes this shyt corny. For all you know he already has a song recorded but because he’s not moving when you want him to its “he cant come up with something by now”.

Let's see if y'all call it corny when he puts the diss on his album