CUH5RxPUAAAwpGc.jpg

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
The Somali government :scusthov::scusthov:

Are they going to use it as a hostel for the illegal immigrants they take to other countries disguised as aides.

These :flabbynsick: corrupt politicians from the 70s and 80s need to sit down and let the new generation handle things. They don't represent us.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The Somali government :scusthov::scusthov:

Are they going to use it as a hostel for the illegal immigrants they take to other countries disguised as aides.

These :flabbynsick: corrupt politicians from the 70s and 80s need to sit down and let the new generation handle things. They don't represent us.

I agree

But Somalia needs to rebuild these government structures breh

I'll tell you what, most of the Embassy volunteers were young guys and gals

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree

But Somalia needs to rebuild these government structures breh

I'll tell you what, most of the Embassy volunteers were young guys and gals

Hopefully this means Somalia will now get the funding for their conquest of Kenya.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:jbhmm: can someone hip me to the issues with the Somalian government? I see the first couple replies talking them up in a bad light, I'm not knowledgable on Somalia yet.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
:jbhmm: can someone hip me to the issues with the Somalian government? I see the first couple replies talking them up in a bad light, I'm not knowledgable on Somalia yet.
They are in the capital because of African Union troops. 70% to 80% the foreign aid is been pocketed by members of the government and their families. Arms being sent to the army are being sold in markets, most of the time to rebels. The money gained from the busy seaport worth millions is cannot be accounted for. People that are not fit to hold positions do so because of clan based politics. The Prime-ministerial position is a revolving door.

There are those that expose corruption but are usually just sacked or silenced. I don't see why they want to invest millions in foreign Embassies that have no economic and political significance to Somalia. From the President down they all cater to Kenyan and Ethiopian ministers. Seems to me like we need another military dictatorship. The only thing people at the top respect is an iron fist.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hopefully this means Somalia will now get the funding for their conquest of Kenya.

If only we directed that hundreds of millions to AMISOM and created a real Somali army and and police force
I wonder what they did with the building in the meantime.

The old embassy was in DuPont Circle. The residence was sold in the 90s. They're gonna have to get a new one.

This new one is close by, but it's a suite in one of the office buildings behind the Mayflower hotel

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm sorry but it's so many cotdamn Somalis in Seattle I REFUSE to believe there are ANY left in Somalia. I wish we could deport them all back to Somalia... Fucc da bullshyt. No offense to the Somalis that aren't doing terrorism. But y'all gotta go too. I'm dead azz. Loathsome muthafuccas.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They are in the capital because of African Union troops. 70% to 80% the foreign aid is been pocketed by members of the government and their families. Arms being sent to the army are being sold in markets, most of the time to rebels. The money gained from the busy seaport worth millions is cannot be accounted for. People that are not fit to hold positions do so because of clan based politics. The Prime-ministerial position is a revolving door.

There are those that expose corruption but are usually just sacked or silenced. I don't see why they want to invest millions in foreign Embassies that have no economic and political significance to Somalia. From the President down they all cater to Kenyan and Ethiopian ministers. Seems to me like we need another military dictatorship. The only thing people at the top respect is an iron fist.

Yeah but you know Somalis would then just repeat history

It's very frustrating how corrupt it all is. My pops built a hotel in Mogadishu and won't take govt people because they don't pay for their bills. The govt owes him $30k :snoop:

The solutions are simple. All these young guys who are lying around can be paid well as trained security

And all this aid powering in or the cash from the port can be used to get people trained in a trade

There's no damn creativity

And Somalia needs industry badly

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm sorry but it's so many cotdamn Somalis in Seattle I REFUSE to believe there are ANY left in Somalia. I wish we could deport them all back to Somalia... Fucc da bullshyt. No offense to the Somalis that aren't doing terrorism. But y'all gotta go too. I'm dead azz. Loathsome muthafuccas.

:umad: I'm one of those that was born here. Can't get rid of me breh

There's plenty of Somalis in Somalia but there's prolly only a million outside of Africa

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Yeah but you know Somalis would then just repeat history

It's very frustrating how corrupt it all is. My pops built a hotel in Mogadishu and won't take govt people because they don't pay for their bills. The govt owes him $30k :snoop:

The solutions are simple. All these young guys who are lying around can be paid well as trained security

And all this aid powering in or the cash from the port can be used to get people trained in a trade

There's no damn creativity

And Somalia needs industry badly
I would ban them on the simple fact that I don't want my hotel getting attacked every other week. :merchant: