Somalia Re-Opens its USA Embassy in Washington, DC

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
After the Saxafi hotel got bombed, he got so many calls by govt ppl wanting a place to stay

He said "hell no" :camby:
Have u been to Mog?

I would love to go back, just not under the current climate. If ever there is a time things get better, I'm going back for life, do my part and raise children there. :takedat:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Never been to Somalia

I gotta go

My Af Somali is terrible
All good if you where born 88 or after, like most of us you didn't miss out on anything. :to:

Caadi you will pick it up real quick. My Somali was getting weak, a few months in Dubai with the community there and it was back to A1. :salute:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
It's formally Kiswahili, like Kikuyu. Of course Kenyans, Tanzanians and Ugandans speak it, but also some Somali and Sudanese. I was very surprised that Somalis spoke it.
There are many Kenyan Somalis, they are known as Somali Suju. Its quite common for East Africans to speak each others languages..

I've met Ethiopians that speak fluent Somali, in Ethiopia. :gladbron:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
There are many Kenyan Somalis, they are known as Somali Suju. Its quite common for East Africans to speak each others languages..

I've met Ethiopians that speak fluent Somali, in Ethiopia. :gladbron:

That bugged me out! Meeting Horners that speak Kiswahili... And very well too. It didn't surprise me about the Sudanese though. Their language skills are immaculate.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but it's so many cotdamn Somalis in Seattle I REFUSE to believe there are ANY left in Somalia. I wish we could deport them all back to Somalia... Fucc da bullshyt. No offense to the Somalis that aren't doing terrorism. But y'all gotta go too. I'm dead azz. Loathsome muthafuccas.
:scust: