Some people out here living their worst lives

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m at jury duty and had to hold in this scream. Breh!!!!

:laff:

Mfs really thought someone with that dash had not only one but two lambos?

:russ: :mjlol:
Glad I could give you a laugh because I know jury duty is not fun.

"the richest people I know, you would never guess they were millionaires by the way they dress."

:troll:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Glad I could give you a laugh because I know jury duty is not fun.

"the richest people I know, you would never guess they were millionaires by the way they dress."

:troll:

LMAOOOO except in this case we know he be diving in and out of dumpsters

They let my group go at 12! They did the same thing 3 years ago

praise-happy.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Breh been legit gone for a year :dead:
Be pretty wild if the whole lambogate fiasco actually motivated breh to succeed in life, and one day he actually returns with a gta style endgame save house with millions in the bank and a garage full of luxury cars including like 6 actual lambos on some :blessed: :umad:

Only for the coli to look him and his concrete evidence in the eye with the :unimpressed: :duck: :snooze:

Breh just chilling on top of the world all :mjcry: unable to ever fully enjoy the fruits of his laborous supervillain origin story grind because he lost any and all credibility with a forum full of complete strangers. :mjlol:

Supermodels telling him in foreign accents to shut off the computer and come to bed and breh is just :to: having it all but still somehow being dead inside. All because he wanted to try to stunt under false pretenses on the coli.com :wow: