Reppin
Under Your Skin
whowut.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They need to kick Pascal and these bums out and start fresh..... :scust: All female team... Females arent that funny... :heh: and besides will men go to even see this shyt?! or kids???

C'mon think of the demographics. I cannot remember any one time i went to see a blockbuster action comedy in the movie theatres with women in the leads... because 1 the trailer was funny but not bust your gut funny... and 2 the movie looked kinda wack... like The Heat with Melissa Mccarthy and Sandra Bullock?!!? :comeon:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They need to kick Pascal and these bums out and start fresh..... :scust: All female team... Females arent that funny... :heh: and besides will men go to even see this shyt?! or kids???

C'mon think of the demographics. I cannot remember any one time i went to see a blockbuster action comedy in the movie theatres with women in the leads... because 1 the trailer was funny but not bust your gut funny... and 2 the movie looked kinda wack... like The Heat with Melissa Mccarthy and Sandra Bullock?!!? :comeon:

pascal was already tossed in the :bushess: