Sony developing Female-Driven "Jump Street" Film & "Men in Black" Crossover

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe tatum and hill become mib agents. otherwise i got no clue.

Sadly enough that is exactly the plan. I don't get this for many reasons

A. These movies make hella dough for a comedy. This sounds like it's a desperate franchise looking for s rivival

B. WTF

C. Jonah douche bag hill and Channing Tatum are actually on board :mindblown:. Same as my A reason they have more than good enough careers to tell the executives to:camby:with this bullshyt

D. Really, a female movie to go along with it. Why, seriously why did they feel this is necessary. Most likely it's gonna star the same female comedians that are in right now. I can already Amy schumer and mellisa McCarthy

These big wigs be on some
Joozians.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dunno, seems harmless to me. there's lots of big name franchises out there that aren't strong enough right now to stand their own but the novelty of seeing them in some type of crossover might be enough to get ppl to come out and buy a ticket.:manny:

plus it'll be cool to see what other crossovers might come from this.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It fits if yall saw the end credit scene to the last jump street:yeshrug:

Them fools were going to Flight School and becoming firefighters and shyt:dead:

If it's 23 Jump Street the sequel and they somehow join whatever group they call the MIB Id see it. But them and Tommy Lee Jones:camby:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i dunno, seems harmless to me. there's lots of big name franchises out there that aren't strong enough right now to stand their own but the novelty of seeing them in some type of crossover might be enough to get ppl to come out and buy a ticket.:manny:

not surprised a marvel stan would say some dumb retarded sh*t like this

eat a bag of d*cks f*ggot

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

All they gonna do is kill the hype and novelty of crossovers:francis:
It's their money though,as long as we get that long awaited Ace ventura/Paul blart team up we all winning:gladbron: :blessed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
do these studio people even try to anything creative? everything is a goddamn reboot, remake or a sequel :snoop:

To be fair this would be the first comedy film crossover. That's creative?:troll:

The bar for comedy movies is extremely low. Is it funny or not? The end. Plot, acting, camera work even originality are not at all important.