Sony devs :mjcry: over The Order 1886 reviews.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo MCC is a direct example of bullshyt. That can't be denied. :manny:

You've been busted numerous times with hypocrisy. :skip:

All I'm saying is that RAD has a right to be mad, not because of the advertising, but because the game is not a 6.5/10 from those who own it.

That's all.

But of course since yall starving, you continue to window shop hate. Go watch Crackle.

Circle talk and deflections as usual.

Only reviews that you agree with are legit.

Why don't you complain about MLB the show and LBP getting good reviews despite their technical issues?

Why do you totally excuse this dev for trying to influence reviews with threats about withholding money from them?

That's shifty as fukk any way you cut it:smh:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Nah I...want you to be mad.

I...like...the lies and double standards.

Xbox game gets...scores

Rekka and the Sony Stan coalition: "...game isn't that good"

Sony dev complains that free stuff and money didn't result in high scores.

Rekka and the coalition: "I agree, game is amazing..."

Sony...
7U7FzsM.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you playing this but had a problem with ryse:francis:
U played this?? I can't believe someone would think Ryse and this game are the same. The gameplay in Ryse is not even remotely the same here. You're basically comparing a shallow button masher involving swords to a solid playing third person shooter. The only similarities they have are low review scores and being the poster child for great graphics.

The Order's gameplay is WAY fukking better than that shyt Ryse.
FatherlyShimmeringArchaeocete.gif

J1xlpAM.gif

Means I should like this too?
ii5U9lRCXMzZQ.gif

Get this trash out my face :camby:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U played this?? I can't believe someone would think Ryse and this game are the same. The gameplay in Ryse is not even remotely the same here. You're basically comparing a shallow button masher to a third person shooter. The only similarities they have are low review scores and being the poster child for great graphics.

The Order's gameplay is WAY fukking better than that shyt Ryse.

I haven't played it, just watched a few streams, but its pretty generic. It looks amazing...outside of that. Its a average 3ps. I'll probably enjoy playing it if I get it at some point. But just like with Ryse not for 60 bucks, also Ryse doesn't look near as good as this but as far as innovative gameplay they look about what and what.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played it, just watched a few streams, but its pretty generic. It looks amazing...outside of that. Its a average 3ps. I'll probably enjoy playing it if I get it at some point. But just like with Ryse not for 60 bucks, also Ryse doesn't look near as good as this but as far as innovative gameplay they look about what and what.
I downloaded Ryse for free and I still don't feel like playing it. The gameplay is just terrible in Ryse. Hell, I don't really enjoy gameplay in these sword melee games either such as Shadow of Mordor or Assassins Creed so it's not just "Oh you don't like it because it's exclusive".

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I downloaded Ryse for free and I still don't feel like playing it. The gameplay is just terrible in Ryse. Hell, I don't really enjoy gameplay in these sword melee games either such as Shadow of Mordor or Assassins Creed so it's not just "Oh you don't like it because it's exclusive".
Its a "oh you don't like it because its a 3rd person action game"

There's nothing inherently better or worse about the combat of either game. You may enjoy shooters better but both games are very shallow iterations of the combat style they are aiming for.

The order is a shallow merely serviceable version of the combat popularized by gears of war and uncharted.

Ryse is a shallow merely serviceable version of the combat popularized by the Arkahm and Asscreed games.

They are both shallow "movie games" so the comparisons are valid

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a "oh you don't like it because its a 3rd person action game"
:what:?
There's nothing inherently better or worse about the combat of either game. You may enjoy shooters better but both games are very shallow iterations of the combat style they are aiming for.
Dog, you fukking said Ryse's combat is on par with BATfukkINGMAN ARKHAM CITY!!!  You should be the LAST person to even TALK about shallow gameplay.

The order is a shallow merely serviceable version of the combat popularized by gears of war and uncharted.
:snoop:

Ryse is a shallow merely serviceable version of the combat popularized by the Arkahm and Asscreed games.
[/QUOTE]
HOLD THE fukk UP!!!!

YOU'RE PUTTING RYSE AND BATMAN ON THE SAME LEVEL FOR COMBAT!?!?! :laff:

@The G.O.D II

Breh, you the resident Ass Creed stan on here, would you say Ryse's gameplay is on par with Assassins Creed, purely from a CQC standpoint??