Sony Takes a Beating in May 2015 (Opinion Article)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was of the understanding that Locke was a different character and Master Chief was still.....Master Chief the main character of the previous Halo games
They both are Spartans bruh, lets stop acting like we don't understand who Black Excellence is here :stopitslime:

I know some white folks that will be like...
"Man, that ain't no damn master chief of Aryan decent :scust:<----- nikka lips :smugfavre:"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They both are Spartans bruh, lets stop acting like we don't understand who Black Excellence is here :stopitslime:

I know some white folks that will be like...
"Man, that ain't no damn master chief of Aryan decent :scust:<----- nikka lips :smugfavre:"
Sure both Spartans but they are not both Master Cheif.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sure both Spartans but they are not both Master Cheif.
If you wanna get all technical n shyt :shaq2:
But if you really wanna get technical? How many people in the world would only know him as Master Chief?
Its the same thing for the most part. Yeah, I know the difference
Just like you know what I'm saying. And at the end of the day? The new nikka in charge is a brotha
On sony, they got their fans trying to justify every injustice. Uppity polar bear naggaz :smugbiden:
I expect Sony will kick it to

Sunset

Overdrive at E3 and leave Xbox in the dust
And the WOAT for 2015 award goes to...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Between Kinect, Forza, and the epic Xbox One OS an apps, its really not even close. While you clowns are obessing over fukking pixels, Xbox One owners are experiencing probably the best PC to TV experience you can have at the moment.

I actually built a home theater PC for my Home theatre. I've since taken it down because the X1 is superior to a home theatre PC in every way, plus it streams effortlessly. Meanwhile, PS4 is blocking streaming. :laff:

Anyone with a ps4 as their sole system is pouring jelly on themselves.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Between Kinect, Forza, and the epic Xbox One OS an apps, its really not even close. While you clowns are obessing over fukking pixels, Xbox One owners are experiencing probably the best PC to TV experience you can have at the moment.

I actually built a home theater PC for my Home theatre. I've since taken it down because the X1 is superior to a home theatre PC in every way, plus it streams effortlessly. Meanwhile, PS4 is blocking streaming. :laff:

Anyone with a ps4 as their sole system is pouring jelly on themselves.

Win 10 coming too Big Sean voice Oh God

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you wanna get all technical n shyt :shaq2:
But if you really wanna get technical? How many people in the world would only know him as Master Chief?
Its the same thing for the most part. Yeah, I know the difference
Just like you know what I'm saying. And at the end of the day? The new nikka in charge is a brotha
On sony, they got their fans trying to justify every injustice. Uppity polar bear naggaz :smugbiden:

And the WOAT for 2015 award goes to...
I'll finish the sentence for you, any Xbox Stan who believes that Microsoft will win the generation

or here's an alternate, any Xbox Stan who names himself PS4 and trolls every Sony thread like his father will love him a bit more because of it but unfortunately, not gonna happen

don't come at me sideways fakkit

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree it's not necessary, but this is US only for the rumor. With other currencies being worth more than the Dollar, it would hurt more to cut the price more in those higher exchange rate countries than here in the states.

We'll see. ..

Honestly country-only cuts are a good way of killing goodwill in Europe, Asia etc. Think if they cut, they'll cut it worldwide before Christmas. Distinct possibility it happens this Christmas if Sony is way behind MS games-wise this Winter, which is likely.