Sooo this is why Michael Jai White hates Tupac LMAO

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I've heard rumors that Pac probably smashed MJW's current wife but hadn't seen his pic until now :russ:

Well it's not just this but Napoleon exposed MJW when he said he prolly was embarrassed becuz Pac .shouted at him in a hotel lobby haha. He making that nikka angry from the grave lol

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
@Ol’Otis this man MJW is embarrassing and insecure. He really out here saying his wife didn't know who Pac even was :laff: Like is he serious

@Coco Loco & @RehReh would you be hugged up, cheek to cheek smiling with a guy u don't even know?:mjlol:

This man must need a job :mjlol:

And he was just hating on ice cube

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Pack was a menace.
He handing out Ls from the grave lol

And this comment took me out:dead:

@PraisetheLawd

1 hour ago
I’d be more alarmed if my wife was taking pics with random strangers
😂

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I'm sure he hates his bytch because of "wah lah"

How fukkin dumb could you be

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should've never done these Detective Vlad interviews. It's really tarnished him big time lol

I thought I was the only one who felt this way…not that my opinion of him means shyt but yeah there’s quite a few views he’s shared on there during his first couple appearances that had me looking at him sideways

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I thought I was the only one who felt this way…not that my opinion of him means shyt but yeah there’s quite a few views he’s shared on there during his first couple appearances that had me looking at him sideways
The way folks are clowning him in the comments, it seems like the damage is done. I used to be a fan but dude loves to hear himself talk and thinks he knows everything

Some people really don't have that self-aware "Know when to stfu" gene in their body

Last edited: