Sooo this is why Michael Jai White hates Tupac LMAO

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way folks are clowning him in the comments, it seems like the damage is done

Some people really don't have that self-aware "Know when to stfu" gene in their body

I never understood why he became a regular guest on the show until I learned vlad pays guests…finding that out made a lot of these interviews/guest appearances make sense to me

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I never understood why he became a regular guest on the show until I learned vlad pays guests…finding that out made a lot of these interviews/guest appearances make sense to me
Oh yea he mos def has to give up sum money for these interviews lol. I just wonder how much he pays for these interviews.

And of course MJW had to become a regular guest. Them Tubi movie checks prolly only last for 3 months :mjlol:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Ol’Otis this man MJW is embarrassing and insecure. He really out here saying his wife didn't know who Pac even was :laff: Like is he serious

@Coco Loco & @RehReh would you be hugged up, cheek to cheek smiling with a guy u don't even know?:mjlol:

Hell no. I don't even do that with people I know

sheit-well.gif

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ol’Otis this man MJW is embarrassing and insecure. He really out here saying his wife didn't know who Pac even was :laff: Like is he serious

@Coco Loco & @RehReh would you be hugged up, cheek to cheek smiling with a guy u don't even know?:mjlol:

What's he saying that's so wrong tho? Plenty of people have random pics with rappers. The rappers don't dikk down every single person they're in a picture with - especially at the level of fame Tupac was at at the time. And he's right that a lot of Tupac's image was manufactured. Coli talks about that all the time.

I think MJW is smart and has interesting, candid takes on the industry. His mistake was even bothering to engage Black Twitter/internet on this. Shoulda known people just want to slap their knees and chuckle over the idea that his wife was a groupie. :yeshrug:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
What's he saying that's so wrong tho? Plenty of people have random pics with rappers. The rappers don't dikk down every single person they're in a picture with - especially at the level of fame Tupac was at at the time. And he's right that a lot of Tupac's image was manufactured. Coli talks about that all the time.

I think MJW is smart and has interesting, candid takes on the industry. His mistake was even bothering to engage Black Twitter/internet on this. Shoulda known people just want to slap their knees and chuckle over the idea that his wife was a groupie. :yeshrug:
Stop playing:comeon:

Pac was well known by 93. His wife ain't hugged up with sum random, nobody ass nikka like that. Is that u Mikey:mjlol:

He already basically got told to stfu by the Chinese when he started spouting random shyt about Shaolin temples. He spouts a lot of shyt as if he is this all-knowing guy or something.

Funny because Napoleon exposed him before for making shyt up as well

If you take what MJW says as gospel then be my guest lol

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Not to real street dudes.

He'd still be alive if he would have known his lane was in ENTERTAINMENT
That's funny considering how Monster Kody admired him

Pac mos def needed to calm down and not enter that realm for his own good but

U gonna say Monster Kody was some phony now cuz he admired Pac lol? :sas1:

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
That's funny considering how Monster Kody admired him

Pac mos def needed to calm down and not enter that realm for his won good but

U gonna say Monster Kody was some phony now cuz he admired Pac lol? :sas1:
tyson and many others, including Haitian Jack and them admired him. Did not mean they were afraid of him or willing to take it there. He should have stayed in his lane. He would have been better alive than dead but there are no CUTS or REDOs in street rules.

suge's another one that dropped the ball too many times. I'm shocked he made it this long