Soulja Slim’s sister goes in on Master P

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
She mad cuz her family ain't get no money when Slim died. On another note, yall nikkas cant call P fake, nikka is a real ass gangster even his opps say he put out hits, killed nikkas, and had nikkas clapped. He even had nikkas houses burned down. P gangster as fukk:wow:
That's exactly how I see it. Entitled ppl always come out the woodwork talking foul on someone that won't give em a meal ticket

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this is why they be on your head :mjpls:

this is some white boy shyt
I don't care if white boys get on my head. Did you not see the posts before mine and what they said about her but you single out my sarcasm :gucci::rudy:mufukkas alluded to the same shyt I said :coffee:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if white boys get on my head. Did you not see the posts before mine and what they said about her but you single out my sarcasm :gucci::rudy:mufukkas alluded to the same shyt I said :coffee:

hey my brotha, I’m just letting you know why people have suspicions

I know you’re black, I’m just pointing out an example in real time

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
hey my brotha, I’m just letting you know why people have suspicions

I know you’re black, I’m just pointing out an example in real time
And I'm just saying my brotha if they ignore all the righteous things I say and all the pro-black shyt I emphasize as well as the countless receipts I've posted in real time and single out bullshyt then that means they want to believe in fallacy and their opinion is the equivalent of toilet paper to me :manny:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
"Why he gotta rat on a motherfukker when he know what" "when he know he ain't do it"

Anybody else catch that slip...lol

Anybody acting like c murder is being done wrong by the system please spare me. Dude was an active participant in jumping a damn kid. That's undisputed. Witnesses, including those from his crew, pointed him as the shooter
N that wasn't the only incident he was involved in. Dude was simply reckless.

And while we're crying for c murder, let's not forget a teenage black boy is still dead. I'm sure he had a family too that loved him

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So which is it? Master P aint no real nikka, he never busts his guns, respected..

and P is a Mafia Boss that puts out hits, including on her brother?

get this Whoadie' blabber outta here.
:gucci:

her contention was he was/is not respected in their projects for quite some time...the rest is you throwing extras on it and she made it clear that she feels he’s not respected bcuz he screwed over a lot of his OWN ppl and in some cases even got them killed...whether you believe her or not is a different story...but no need to play dumb and act like you didn’t get what she said...she didn’t say he’s not respected bcuz “he ain’t no real nikka, he never busts guns”...she feels he’s not respected bcuz he wasn’t real with his ppl and lied to them and put hits on some of them...and if there’s any truth to that then ya ppl might fear him but they definitely won’t respect him bcuz he’s a grimy ass nikka...and that would be the case for anyone who moves like that on their own ppl they were supposed to be cool with/show love to...master p or anybody

Last edited: