Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Where'd you read this? Never heard that.

One of my college friends (he’s a bio major but seems fairly versed in astronomy) told me about it.

Some people also propose that Pluto’s atmospheric clouds, elliptical orbit, and moons could possibly make an argument for a dwarf gas planet. Don’t know if it’s 100% verifiable.

There’s still various reasons why Pluto is no longer considered a planet and reasons why some scientists wanna reclassify it as such (at least dwarf planet status).

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Y'all ever been curious on what Space sounds like with...well...sound?

Turns out Space actually does in fact have sound, it’s just travels in the form of electromagnetic vibrations that pulsate in similar wavelengths.

What NASA did was design special instruments on their spacecraft that could record these electromagnetic vibrations, and transferred them into sounds that our ears could hear.

They managed to record the sounds of the planets including Earth, our Sun, energy bursts, celestial bodies, quasars, and even black holes :whoo:

Not gonna lie, when I first heard these sounds it was mix of :ohhh::sadcam::hubie::whoo::huhldup::krs::ooh::lupe::noah::banderas: So you can expect some crazy shyt to travel into your ears.

Have fun brehs and brehettes :youngsabo:

:trash:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
So are these really sounds or just interpretations?:patrice:

Good question. I feel like it might be a mixture of both since Space doesn’t have air and the decimals that these wavelengths normally travel thru tend to be SIGNIFICANTLY higher than what the human ear is used to.

I think of these NASA audio recording devices as something of a “foreign language” interpreter of sorts for the human ears and brain to analyze, process, and interpret that’s within the sound wavelength that we’re used to if that makes sense.

There’s this video on YouTube that briefly talks about how this beam of quasar energy is the loudest ever recorded yet beyond anything that the human brain could process and it seems like NASA still hasn’t broke down that sound to the decibels that we would be able hear it. I could be wrong tho, Imma try to find the video and upload it.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Doesn’t necessarily deal with sound but it’s still Space-related:

This makes me wonder what the supermassive black hole in the deep center of our galaxy smell like :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Good question. I feel like it might be a mixture of both since Space doesn’t have air and the decimals that these wavelengths normally travel thru tend to be SIGNIFICANTLY higher than what the human ear is used to.

I think of these NASA audio recording devices as something of a “foreign language” interpreter of sorts for the human ears and brain to analyze, process, and interpret that’s within the sound wavelength that we’re used to if that makes sense.

There’s this video on YouTube that briefly talks about how this beam of quasar energy is the loudest ever recorded yet beyond anything that the human brain could process and it seems like NASA still hasn’t broke down that sound to the decibels that we would be able hear it. I could be wrong tho, Imma try to find the video and upload it.
I guess my issue is that if they have to translate them to frequencies our ears can pick up then those recordings only really show relative sound. Meaning they could've chosen an octave higher or lower than what they chose.

I could be completely misunderstanding all of this tho :hubie:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Titan seems like the Syren's song. Intoxicating but a lure to death. Most other places sound like hell. The Sun sounds like love. Earth sounds kinda like a taker of energy.

I feel like Jupiter also fits that description of Titan too. As haunting and ominous as it sounds, it’s strangely peaceful to fall asleep to :ehh: