South Africa is on the brink of martial law/anarchy

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah I'm in Cape Town, there's nothing going on here. We're like a separate country :yeshrug:

There'll be no uprisings in Cape Town(Western Cape) coz the majority of the population is mullatos/coloreds... Who never go along with anything the black masses doing.

Simialr to mixed raced people in Haiti
Well Cape Town on the other side of the country anyway lol but man I can’t wait to get there.. Got a nice lil shorty lined up I been chopping it up with since my last time there :banderas:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm in Cape Town, there's nothing going on here. We're like a separate country :yeshrug:

There'll be no uprisings in Cape Town(Western Cape) coz the majority of the population is mullatos/coloreds... Who never go along with anything the black masses doing.

Simialr to mixed raced people in Haiti

The Cacs really understand how to protect themselves with a buffer class of half breed negroes.

Amazing

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Well Cape Town on the other side of the country anyway lol but man I can’t wait to get there.. Got a nice lil shorty lined up I been chopping it up with since my last time there :banderas:
When will you be here, which month.... Also don't get finnesed by a Xhosa or Tswana girl :mjlol:
They got fire poosy and got PhD's in gold digging :feedme:

Nigerian brehs get here and be spending their entire generational savings :mjgrin:

But I digress.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
No it's not. Whites gave the ANC a sinking ship. But the ANC leadership were so greedy and power hungry that they gladly negotiated the military might(SA had nuclear weapons) and economy of South Africa away, for a chance to rule over tax crumbs.

Whites knew this was never gonna be sustainable long term, and thus the most affluent white South Africans relocated to New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK.

The ANC is and has always been a compromised party, but the SA issue is deeper than merely political parties divisions.

The very nature of our economy, infrastructure, town and city planning, health systems, education etc is not designed to service the majority black population, with a unique undeetanding of our history, tribal and collective psychological make up.

A place like West Germany was not just aided by the US in terms of money after World War 2, they built it up from the ground up (literacy rates, heath care systems, industrialization etc etc).
Which is what WAS and is still needed in SA (and Haiti, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Congo etc) but has never happened for obvious reasons.
Talking like a person who doesn't know South Africa or has lived in it. South Africa was never a sinking ship but it is now under ANC. ANC municipalities have to be literally sued to deliver services to communities. They were recently hiring Cubans over black South Africans as teachers. You're clueless about South Africa

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
in don't wanna get too heavy with psycho analysis but its like this. The difference between a black men in NYC, Chicago, LA is gonna quite different from a cat in Alabama, Virginia or anywhere else down south for the most part. Similarly in South Africa black people in the big cities are pretty much 21st century hybrids, they are hip hop, pop culture, techno savy etc. The fact they are Zulu or Xhosa is not that significant per se. But if you go smaller areas and town then its a much larger factor.

No one comes to the US to visit Missouri or Arizona, let alone Alabama etc (sorry to all my mid west and down south Coli brehs:troll:), similarly you wont really come to South Africa to visit small towns so all that tribal shyt will not affect you in anyway.
Especially in Cape Town....matter of fact some Swedish tourist CACs might start taking pictures of you :mjlol:
It's not everyday that they see clothed, seemingly civilized monkeys :sas2:

Op must be a mulatto racist or full blown cac wtf :scust:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is both true and false at the same time.

White people have beef and hate REAL Africans. Racially unmixed blacks and have had that beef for thousands of years.

Due to them conquering us and the world, they've allowed their b*stardized to be categorized as "black" if they are brown enough, but their vitriol is still directed at darker skinned black men with unambiguous African phenotypes.

No matter how far back in race history you go, the unmixed African has been catching hell.

What makes you black is the genetics of your ancestors that express the phenotypes of Africans....the wooly hair (not that berber shytt), the skin tone, the noses, lips, public hair, hyper malanation around knees, buttocks, elbows etc
All that is GENETIC.

Now just coz a b*stardized mixed people were added to that race due to colonization and white imperialism doesn't change genetics.
Socially engineered "blacks" are NOT genetically African/Black and never will be.

This dude is such a c00n ass piece of shyt fakkit :mjlol:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Op must be a mulatto racist or full blown cac wtf :scust:
Just took that right now p*ssy.

I can pm you my number and we hop on a video.:yeshrug:

Coli werido are the worse :unimpressed:

That comment was literally me saying something from the racists' perspective.
If you read the entire thread it would be blatantly obvious, instead of highlighting 2 lines. :camby:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screenshot-20210714-131511.jpg

Just took that right now p*ssy.

I can pm you my number and we hop on a video.:yeshrug:

Coli werido are the worse :unimpressed:

That comment was literally me saying something from the racists' perspective.
If you read the entire thread it would be blatantly obvious, instead of highlighting 2 lines. :camby:
:mjlol:that hairline
I see why u mad

:skip:

Looking like Down's Syndrome Lill Romeo :pachaha:

Ya whole posting history is c00ning u bytch ass fakkit
And u dikk eat everything FBA Black American DOS

Yet talk shyt

Kill yaself u bytch ass fakkit

U stay talking on American shyt but get mad when mafukkas comment on Africa:mjlol: