South Florida brehs .. Put me on West Palm

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
PBC is EXTREMELY similar to Jville as far as the vibe, the people and culture/demographics are, the only thing is there are more Caribbean people than Duval

The nightlife is hoodish for the most part, girls are sexy but the ratio of hoodrats-good girls might be more skewed to the hoodrat side...just like Jville lol

Real estate is cheap though, rent is great outside of the actual beach/Intracoastal Waterway and homes are affordable assuming you make decent bread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Tamarind Ave Corridor is the hood.

Riviera Beach is the hood.

Clematis is the main thoroughfare downtown, and the main nightlife district.

Arts district is on the Southside, along with rich cacs and middle class Hispanics.

Middle Class Blacks live along Lake Mangonia and in areas around Northwood Village.

45th street has a Flea Market.

City Place is the main entertainment district.

The rest of Palm Beach County is filled with small beach towns with their own character.

Across the bridge is SUPER wealthy cacs.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
West isn't my area of familiarity but, I've visited Boca Raton in West Palm and it's ok...it houses Florida Atlantic so it's littered with student commuters, many of the younger women you'll meet will likely be students...Go to club would be Club Boca...Very high end for the most part...Lots of rich Cacs..Old money White folk...Many aren't from Florida...A lot of them aren't White Cubans either, unlike here in Miami. Not worth it as a long haul stay but, nice to visit like Orlando.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
West isn't my area of familiarity but, I've visited Boca Raton in West Palm and it's ok...it houses Florida Atlantic so it's littered with student commuters, may of the younger women you'll meet will likely be students...Go to club would be Club Boca...Very high end for the most part...Lots of rich Cacs..Old money White folk...Many aren't from Florida...A lot of them aren't White Cubans either, unlike here in Miami. Not worth it as a long haul stay but, nice to visit like Orlando.
Yeah, that's the main difference. Most of the whites in PBC are good ol American Whites. Many from up North. So you get a good mix of conservative and liberal whites.

:mjpls:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Tamarind Ave Corridor is the hood.

Riviera Beach is the hood.

Clematis is the main thoroughfare downtown, and the main nightlife district.

Arts district is on the Southside, along with rich cacs and middle class Hispanics.

Middle Class Blacks live along Lake Mangonia and in areas around Northwood Village.

45th street has a Flea Market.

City Place is the main entertainment district.

The rest of Palm Beach County is filled with small beach towns with their own character.

Across the bridge is SUPER wealthy cacs.

This is about right :ehh: