Spelman Brehettes state their plans after graduation

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Very impressive. almost everybody is off to do great things.

I kinda wonder if the chick planning to be a merchandiser feels a little out of place when she got so many friends trying to be data scientists/engineers, PHD candidates, investment bankers, and lawyers.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. This was great to see. By no means am I placing Spell-House on a pedestal, but for various reasons--e.g., class, cultural capital, social capital, (and hard work of course)--grads from both schools tend to have "major" plans after graduating (most of us just wanted/only had BASIC OPTIONS after undergrad.lol.).

2. Peep the hand-sign/graduation stoles. There's a reason the first few are using that particular tone/voice.

3. This was dope all around.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Black women being great

tumblr_py9ip1LEpB1qe8lb8o1_540.gif

Daps
1. This was great to see. By no means am I placing Spell-House on a pedestal, but for various reasons--e.g., class, cultural capital, social capital, (and hard work of course)--grads from both schools tend to have "major" plans after graduating (most of us just wanted/only had BASIC OPTIONS after undergrad.lol.).

2. Peep the hand-sign/graduation stoles. There's a reason the first few are using that particular tone/voice.

3. This was dope all around.

AKA.

Got some green N pink fam. Those broads got the lady-like prissy thing going but they WILL eat hearts out in the corporate world. These athlete nikkas need to shoot their shot but most prefer models and thotties nowadays.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AKA.

Got some green N pink fam. Those broads got the lady-like prissy thing going but they WILL eat hearts out in the corporate world. These athlete nikkas need to shoot their shot but most prefer models and thotties nowadays.

Yep. And trust me, they snatch hearts beyond the boardroom as well.lol. The running joke is that they're damn near impossible to pull.