Spice 1 goes off on Funk Flex for talkin about Pac: "Say 1 more thing and I'mma catch a plane to NY"

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Flex is so dumb. What Flex obviously fails to understand is people love PAC literally. People love PAC like they mama, papa, brother, sister, uncle, auntie, grannie, and grandpa. For some, they feel they have a spiritual connection to the man. Once you've felt like you've connected to person to that degree it's a wrap. Muthafukaz is riding for you period.

Last edited:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always wondered why nikkas always gotta announce shyt.

Why this nikka don't just hop on that plane and handle Flex without the pre-warnin?

Oh, I know why, coz he ain't gonna do shyt. Like nikkas said, Wack is prolly a 20 minute drive away but he quiet as a church mouse about that.

nikkas always posturin for the gram :camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've always wondered why nikkas always gotta announce shyt.

Why this nikka don't just hop on that plane and handle Flex without the pre-warnin?

Oh, I know why, coz he ain't gonna do shyt. Like nikkas said, Wack is prolly a 20 minute drive away but he quiet as a church mouse about that.

nikkas always posturin for the gram :camby:

Wack lives in LA, which is 5-7 hours away from where Spice 1 is :dahell:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This does beg the question tho all these nikkas quick to diss flex but barely anyone saying anything to wack who said a lot worse things about pac ??? wack must have some clout it seems if even westcoast nikkas ain't checking him :yeshrug: