Spiderman 3: Serenity Now... Sinister Six, Kraven Rumored* releases Nov 5th, 2021!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
p88tJPyz-g4qCXdmZ1I_ei0LQ_HH87JO4BLWU7m1bEzHb0F_jrq-HcKO-TTkNqYE-Ea26m823ZHT=s1080-nd

I'm excited speak on this fam...:gladbron:

EDIT: Sinnister six rumored villans, Kraven the hunter appearance??!!!:

The recent Morbius trailer revealed the Jared Leto Spider-Man spinoff will directly connect to the main Spider-Man films as Michael Keaton’s Vulture showed up at the end, alluding to jailbreak.

The Sinister Six could end up being assembled with an altered lineup but it could also just simply be a connective tissue on the part of Sony as they control their characters and can have them crossover.

Spider-Man: Far From Home ended on a massive cliffhanger with J.K. Simmons reprising the J. Jonah Jameson role and revealing to the world that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, then claiming he murdered Quentin Beck aka Mysterio.

There is an expectation that Tom Holland, J.K. Simmons, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Jon Favreau, and Marisa Tomei will be returning.

However, the villains of Spider-Man 3 are currently unknown outside of Holland and Watts’ desire to use Kraven The Hunter.

Sony Pictures has given the Spider-Man sequel a release date of July 16th, 2021.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Hope they establish Norman and I hope the rumors are true that Christian bale takes the role

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OG Sinister Six was:

Doc Ock
Mysterio
Kraven
Vulture
Electro
Sandman

So they can bring Gyllenhall back as Mysterio (which would get Spidey off the hook for his murder); bring back Keaton as Vulture and then just fill in the rest of the crew with some name brand actors.