(SPIN): Black-Americans NEED To Travel More Often (OUTSIDE The Country)

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I'm not surprised that a bunch of people don't have their passports.

:mjcry: what saddens me is to that people have no intentions & don't see the point of exploring this beautiful world.

Traveling expensive:usure:
My last flight to Germany from Houston round trip was $700 for 12 days.

Baggage fees?:skip:
Haven't paid for those since 2015 flying to Puerto Rico. All international flights include 2 free checked in luggage.

Why pay all that money to fly to a country where the entire population hates you?:pachaha:
you live in the United States and white people for decades have shown their true colors. Yet you still choose to live here:why:?

I thought the hood nikkas at my job were clueless and just didn't know any better.
But some of y'all are using the same talking points as them:snoop:

So misinformed...

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
Breh you GOTTA put me on

1. How do they treat AAs ?

Hardly ever any AAs coming down. Plenty of Americans though. People would ask questions and for money is all.

2. How easy & cheap is it to buy land/rental properties over there?
Like everywhere else depends on location. Accra is expensive everywhere else is dirt cheap.

3. What's the entrepreneurial landscape like, what are the booming indusstries?
Gotta get involved in the minerals trade with the Chinese if you want that bag. Other than that the currency and overall GDP makes it hard to squeeze out sizable profits in most sectors.

4. How pretty & thick are the women?Americs is better for women. Quality is lacking out here.

1. How do they treat AAs ?

Hardly ever any AAs coming down. Plenty of Americans though. People would ask questions and for money is all.

2. How easy & cheap is it to buy land/rental properties over there?
Like everywhere else depends on location. Accra is expensive everywhere else is dirt cheap.

3. What's the entrepreneurial landscape like, what are the booming indusstries?
Gotta get involved in the minerals trade with the Chinese if you want that bag. Other than that the currency and overall GDP makes it hard to squeeze out sizable profits in most sectors.

4. How pretty & thick are the women?Americs is better for women. Quality is lacking out here.

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I'm just gonna spin it like this. Black-Americans need to travel outside the country more. Especially, brothas for real. Listen, I traveled a lot as a kid (in the U.S.). However, now I'm at the beginning stages of being on my feet (working & planning to return to school for a degree). Afterwards, I plan to travel outside the country and have a career.

I get it brehs I do. These police killings and AmeriCACS drained us. Let's be honest, they are the WORST type of cacs besides who they descend from (British).

Where I plan to travel to in my lifetime:

• Ghana
  • Sicily
  • Cuba
  • Nigeria
  • Somalia
  • Rwanda
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Italy
  • Uganda
  • Britain
  • Ethiopia
  • Brazil
  • Venezuela
  • Egypt
  • Iberian Peninsula
  • South Africa (Yeah, I know about the racism)
  • Cameroon
  • France
However, there's more to the world besides the United States (Yes, I know the world looks up to us.) This is just my view.

P.S. if you have a kid and wife, then you DEFINITELY need to take your kids on trips outside the states.

LOL! Hope this nikka traveled to an interview talking about he wants to travel outside the country. Baby steps bum guy.