(SPIN): Black-Americans NEED To Travel More Often (OUTSIDE The Country)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm just gonna spin it like this. Black-Americans need to travel outside the country more. Especially, brothas for real. Listen, I traveled a lot as a kid (in the U.S.). However, now I'm at the beginning stages of being on my feet (working & planning to return to school for a degree). Afterwards, I plan to travel outside the country and have a career.

I get it brehs I do. These police killings and AmeriCACS drained us. Let's be honest, they are the WORST type of cacs besides who they descend from (British).

Where I plan to travel to in my lifetime:

• Ghana
  • Sicily
  • Cuba
  • Nigeria
  • Somalia
  • Rwanda
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Italy
  • Uganda
  • Britain
  • Ethiopia
  • Brazil
  • Venezuela
  • Egypt
  • Iberian Peninsula
  • South Africa (Yeah, I know about the racism)
  • Cameroon
  • France
However, there's more to the world besides the United States (Yes, I know the world looks up to us.) This is just my view.

P.S. if you have a kid and wife, then you DEFINITELY need to take your kids on trips outside the states.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I agree, but traveling is a luxury not a priority. The average black person is not going to prioritize spending even a few hundred on a passport and international travel when they're saddled with bills and have minimal savings.

The ppl who would benefit the "most" fm seeing that there's more to life than just their hood, and ultimately the U.S.A. r the least likely to actually get to experience it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I agree, but traveling is a luxury not a priority. The average black person is not going to prioritize spending even a few hundred on a passport and international travel when they're saddled with bills and have minimal savings.

The ppl who would benefit the "most" fm seeing that there's more to life than just their hood, and ultimately the U.S.A. r the least likely to actually get to experience it.
True and sad point.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Can you stop making generalizations and just limit your posts to speaking about your circles because I'm part of many groups/circles with well traveled Black Americans

There are Facebook groups dedicated to this with many pics of their travels. The group called Traveling Divas come to mind but that's just one of many.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Can you stop making generalizations and just limit your posts to speaking about your circles because I'm part of many groups/circles with well traveled Black Americans

There are Facebook groups dedicated to this with many pics of their travels. The group called Traveling Divas come to mind but that's just one of many.
American Black men have low travel rates. This is from statistics and if you remove the military aspect it's even less.

P.S. I'm glad we do have those FB groups though :salute: Oh yeah, I personally know a lot of people who have traveled out the U.S., so this doesn't go out to me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There are a couple countries on your list full of people who hate you more than American whites believe it or not.
god fukking damn i hate reading this shyt over and over

"dont travel, people might not like you :lupe: there are racists out there ya know"

is that REALLY a reason not to see the world? its fukking pathetic as individual mindset and even worse as a casual 'necessary' comment that people throw around each time the topic of a traveling black person comes up

get that trash out of your system and stop infecting others with it