(SPIN): Black-Americans NEED To Travel More Often (OUTSIDE The Country)

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
American Black men have low travel rates. This is from statistics and if you remove the military aspect it's even less.

P.S. I'm glad we do have those FB groups though :salute: Oh yeah, I personally know a lot of people who have traveled out the U.S., so this doesn't go out to me.

Since I've never had to check a box on my race when I've traveled, I'm interested in reviewing these stats. Please share.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Nothing against people who travel. I just hate this stupid ass oft repeated pseudo-point.

Nothing wrong with traveling, but its important that a certain sector amongst us travels and attempts to import and bring back things from other cultures that could be useful to our people and the communities we wish to rebuild, and incorporate into culture we wish to re-birth.

Everybody does not need to be traveling right now. Some of y'all just want to copy white folks and imitate them and go about spending money we should be using to build our communities and offer opportunities to our youth to enrich foreign entities.

I much rather we funnel funds into think tanks and PACs then spend it traveling so we can take pictures at monuments, and eat foods you could eat in damn near any major metropolitan area.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Yeah, I know, but this isn't telling where Blacks need to go. It's just bringing up that more Black-Americans need to travel outside the U.S. in general. Bigger than the coli fam.
So black people who are actually travelling and posting pics of their travels isn't doing the same thing?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nothing against people who travel. I just hate this stupid ass oft repeated pseudo-point.

Everybody does not need to be traveling right now. Y'all just want to copy white folks and imitate them and go about spending money we should be using to build our communities and offer opportunities to our youth to enrich foreign entities.

Nothing wrong with traveling, but its only important that a certain sector amongst us travels and attempts to import and bring back things from other cultures that could be useful to our people and the communities we wish to rebuild.

I much rather we funnel funds into a think tank and PACs then spend it traveling so we can take pictures at monuments, and eat foods you could eat in damn near any major metropolitan area.
I've made at least 15 threads stressing that point. However, we can multitask and network with our people in other countries/build connections. There's levels to this breh.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Where you getting the money to do all that?:mjpls:
Exactly. Traveling overseas is expensive. I ain't got paper like that. I have to pay for food, housing, utilities, clothes, haircuts, dates, school, my cell phone, and some more shyt.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Exactly. Traveling overseas is expensive. I ain't got paper like that. I have to pay for food, housing, utilities, clothes, haircuts, dates, school, my cell phone, and some more shyt.

It's really not. If work the hostel and woof (work for your housing) game right, you can see the world for really cheap. Plenty of hippie white kids doing it, no reason why we can't.

And yes we have a thread of black excellence seeing the world.
Essential - The Official Coli Travel Thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I really don't care to go anywhere else. If I'm interested in other countries I'll just watch a documentary on them :yeshrug:

But to go out of my way to be there.. nah.

I think the whole idea of "traveling around the world" is overrated. All I'ma do is spend money, look at shyt, eat different food and leave... I'd rather just take a quick road trip out of state and do that.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I really don't care to go anywhere else. If I'm interested in other countries I'll just watch a documentary on them :yeshrug:

But to go out of my way to be there.. nah.

I think the whole idea of "traveling around the world" is overrated. All I'ma do is spend money, look at shyt, eat different food and leave... I'd rather just take a quick road trip out of state and do that.
Out of state is still the U.S. breh. That means you really haven't been anywhere :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are a couple countries on your list full of people who hate you more than American whites believe it or not.
:camby:
It's not expensive at all. Obviously you're not traveling everywhere at once, but one or two trips a year for about two weeks ain't that expensive.