SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I have had nasty encounters with every group BUT majority of my encounters have been good. I have a pleasing personality though and I like to have fun. Most dudes on here have no idea what that's like. :lolbron:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This was 2016 coli, nowadays the internet fake militants are too deep in here to allow a positive thread. :russ:

Honestly it was a nice thread tho. :ehh:

Its honestly crazy to see. People on here used to be more honest and in most cases open minded. Nowadays we have 'militants' who dislike every other ethnic group even those they've had no experience with.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its honestly crazy to see. People on here used to be more honest and in most cases open minded. Nowadays we have 'militants' who dislike every other ethnic group even those they've had no experience with.

Not just "every ethnic group", they also gotta find twelve different ways to split themselves off of their own people too. :mjlol:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Tbh, my experiences with Indian people have been overall positive. Chinese people really come out of their shell and are nice too when they discover I speak their language.