SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Filipinos have always been some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. My old babysitter is Filipino and our families are still really close to this day. And they can throw down in the kitchen :noah:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Three of my o-lineman in high school were samoan :wow:

They took that "protect the running back" shyt to the heart. Family bbqs :blessed: a walking shield for all my shyt talking at any parties :lolbron:

they only had one rule which I obeyed...stay away from their female family members or else :ufdup:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Honestly I think I'm cool with other racial groups until I hear the shyt they talk about me or my people behind my back. I get along with old folks of any ethnic group. Certain people I click with. The only positive experiences I've had have been with the other nikkas of the world. Iranians, folks from Jordan, Filipinos, east island nikkas, Nicaraguans, Salvadorans, dark skinned Asians, and black people.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Filipinos and East Africans

Outside of the Pacquiao and Mayweather shyt, Filipinos seems to be the most receptive to blacks out of all Asians.

And Ethiopians and Eritrean always come off as extremely pro-black, not in the lip service militant way, but if you're really on your shyt and working they'll alway extend you a helping hand and good advice as a black person wanting to see another black succeed. I guess they might not count because they're technically "black" but they don't look shyt like me so I count them as a different ethnic group.

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Filipinos have always been some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. My old babysitter is Filipino and our families are still really close to this day. And they can throw down in the kitchen :noah:
Was just about to come in here and post this...Filipinos have always been cool as fukk with me....and I love their food....

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Greeks always were good people to me, they like to party and bbq and have a good time. I'll never forget this Greek girl with the biggest ass I was fukking with pops invited me to their party, sat me down and was like "My daughter, she is whore. I like you, you are good man. She is not good like you." :russ:

Every Iranian I ever met was cool as fukk, nothing like what the media shows. They some partying motherfukkers!

Philipinos, Vietnamese, and Thai are the only consistently cool asians i've interacted with. I would put Japan too but its half and half, half are cool the other half are not at all.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Greeks always were good people to me, they like to party and bbq and have a good time. I'll never forget this Greek girl with the biggest ass I was fukking with pops invited me to their party, sat me down and was like "My daughter, she is whore. I like you, you are good man. She is not good like you." :russ:

Every Iranian I ever met was cool as fukk, nothing like what the media shows. They some partying motherfukkers!

Philipinos, Vietnamese, and Thai are the only consistently cool asians i've interacted with. I would put Japan too but its half and half, half are cool the other half are not at all.

:dead::dead::dead: