SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Jamaicans, Haitians, and Puerto Ricans.

I grew up in a African American and Carribean community. So it's easy to get along with them. Plus my family ties as well.

Puerto Ricans are rampant in NYC, so I mingled with them a lot ( Spades,and dominos).

cam>

All Star
Daps
Really, all Africans and Caribbean ppl, but that's a given lol.

Iranians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Greeks, Brits (of all ethnic backgrounds), Central Americans, Filipinos,Sri Lankans

I've always had good experiences with these groups.

Daps
Greeks always were good people to me, they like to party and bbq and have a good time. I'll never forget this Greek girl with the biggest ass I was fukking with pops invited me to their party, sat me down and was like "My daughter, she is whore. I like you, you are good man. She is not good like you." :russ:

Every Iranian I ever met was cool as fukk, nothing like what the media shows. They some partying motherfukkers!

Philipinos, Vietnamese, and Thai are the only consistently cool asians i've interacted with. I would put Japan too but its half and half, half are cool the other half are not at all.

:russ: this can't be real ... :ohhh:

it was good for a laugh tho nikka :mjlol:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Out of any group besides my own, Filipinos have always been the coolest. Two of my best friends on earth are Flip.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:russ: this can't be real ... :ohhh:

it was good for a laugh tho nikka :mjlol:
Nah it really happened no ducktales on my side homie not my fault my reality is your fantasy.:umad: He went in on her, shorty really was a whore. She stayed in the same building as my homie, we kicked it for a month or so but I cut her off cuz she kept being flaky. Homie told me she had nikkas, mexicans, all nationalities running up in her spot. Shoulda known she was a freak she didnt have no tv, no radio, no food, no nothing in her apartment except a bed and clothes everywhere.