SPIN: How do I Pick a Non-Cheating Spouse?

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
So again, I'm right. If you have to get a paternity test then she's a trifling bytch from the jump. You as a man have to choose better and see the signs before skeetin up in a bytch and wifing her.

If you are in a commited relationship, would you feel the need to hide your wallet around your chick

If you feel that as a MARRIED man you need to DNA test your children then perhaps you should have chosen a better woman.

well if my man/husband doesn't know me well enough to know i would not cheat or try to pass off a kid on him when i know i've been doing wrong then clearly he doesn't know me and has a really shytty opinion of the type of woman i am and our relationship. not all women are cheating POS. for people that get duped there are usually warning signs that they ignored.

secondly, if you ever been through a court-ordered DNA test, the questions they ask are rather degrading and intrusive IMO. i have a few family members it was like the family court judges are low key perverts

based on the pro DNA test answers, clearly a lot of ya'll are choosing wrong or have some serious trust issues that need to be worked out. and once its proven to be your kid, she is going to help raise him/her. Is she good enough for that job or does she need a test for that too?

The title.
:lupe:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Hey, OP.....if you think like that, bullshyt will happen.
And if it does happen, move on to the next and don't cry like a lil bytch.
Think like what? I saw those quotes in the op, and wanted to ask the coli how to find a non cheater?

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Think like what? I saw those quotes in the op, and wanted to ask the coli how to find a non cheater?
Okay. Just remember this. A chick doesn't know what she wants. But her p*ssy sure does.

Translation.......Chicks are emotional. And they'll choose the creepy carnival ride operator if the fukking wind blows the wrong way.

Sure, millions of dudes got and will get lucky when it comes to a faithful woman.

But millions more have been cheated on.

So, the question should not be how to find a non cheating chick.

The thing is, what will YOU do if your girl double clutches on your ass?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Be purposely dense breh :mjgrin:

If your spouse has been behaving suspiciously then by ALL MEANS wanting a DNA test is not unreasonable. I don't think anyone has disputed that. However, as previously stated, some of you are stating that you should ask your spouse for a DNA test even if she has not given you any reason to be wary. That in itself is a ridiculous notion and anyone who thinks it is necessary has some serious trust issues. It is not the norm to lie about the paternity of a child.

Women who are trifling enough to do such a thing don't just hatch. Either the tendency was there or it was a slow descent into infidelity.

If you have the mindset that women are just untrustworthy, lying, whores by design (and some of you in this thread clearly do), then perhaps you should not look to have a relationship with one, much less have unprotected sex with her.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Okay. Just remember this. A chick doesn't know what she wants. But her p*ssy sure does.

Translation.......Chicks are emotional. And they'll choose the creepy carnival ride operator if the fukking wind blows the wrong way.

Sure, millions of dudes got and will get lucky when it comes to a faithful woman.

But millions more have been cheated on.

So, the question should not be how to find a non cheating chick.

The thing is, what will YOU do if your girl double clutches on your ass?

Obviously, she'd go to the bushes, but those people I quoted in the op told the coli there is a way to know if your spouse will cheat on you, before you get together

You pick a non-cheating spouse by actually communicating extensively with her BEFORE you get romantically involved.

:snooze:
@Phoenix_Knightly23 @BmoreGorilla is this true? :lupe:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Be purposely dense breh :mjgrin:

If your spouse has been behaving suspiciously then by ALL MEANS wanting a DNA test is not unreasonable. I don't think anyone has disputed that. However, as previously stated, some of you are stating that you should ask your spouse for a DNA test even if she has not given you any reason to be wary. That in itself is a ridiculous notion and anyone who thinks it is necessary has some serious trust issues. It is not the norm to lie about the paternity of a child.

Women who are trifling enough to do such a thing don't just hatch. Either the tendency was there or it was a slow descent into infidelity.

If you have the mindset that women are just untrustworthy, lying, whores by design (and some of you in this thread clearly do), then perhaps you should not look to have a relationship with one, much less have unprotected sex with her.
The thread asks how do I know how to pick a spouse that won't cheat. Help us coli brehs :mjgrin: