SPIN: How do I Pick a Non-Cheating Spouse?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You have to be very honest with her. And demand the same. Sexual history, financial history, religious views, they all have to be very similar or the relationship will not work out in an ideal manner.

And when you have a disagreement, you have to be willing to talk about, work through the tough times and not leave. You gain respect for each other this way.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
also I don't get people actually being angry at the question posed:deadmanny:

you can vet and find someone who is far less likely to do it, but a cheater is a cheater. it doesn't have to be an active distrust that you have for your partner but know that it can happen to anybody no matter how much you trust, or how much confidence you have in your ability to choose a partner. I'd say blind trust is the reason so many people get blindsided, is because those red flags pop up and they ignore them. then you have the people who can rationalize their cheating and not have any give away's about the dirt they are doing.

also relationships change, she/he might not have cheated 5-10 years ago but if you guys are going through some things, or they're going through a period where they are not as attracted to you as in the past that door is open.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
All these suggestions, all these spouses will still cheat on you.

Just be alone and develop a vice.