Spin thread:Why do women say you're insecure when?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Are women saying that men are insecure, if they call out a woman's disrespectful behavior towards them or anyone else?

So, are they saying that a "secure" man would just deal with whatever is thrown at him/anyone else or at least supposed to put up with whatever is thrown at him/anyone else?

If that is the case, then that is some new shyt for me!

I didnt know being someone's whipping boy, doormat and punching bag(emotional/physical) made a man "secure" ????

Are these women you speak of even asking this from a secure space???

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
OP..

Are women saying that men are insecure, if they call out a woman's disrespectful behavior towards them or anyone else?

YES
So, are they saying that a "secure" man would just deal with whatever is thrown at him/anyone else or at least supposed to put up with whatever is thrown at him/anyone else?
YES

If that is the case, then that is some new shyt for me!

I didnt know being someone's whipping boy, doormat and punching bag(emotional/physical) made a man "secure" ????

Are these women you speak of even asking this from a secure space???
Inconclusive.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Some people just ain't shyt. Ain't shytness isn't gender specific.
True. But I'm really thinking about the one in the other thread. I see that a lot on twitter. Some sort of faux appealing to masculinty, when really they want to avoid accountability.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
This chick was tryin to tell me i was insecure.

Peep: we wasnt together but she was telling me she missed me, "make sure you text when you get home so i know you're good" and she used to get mad when i aint eat. We only knew each other a couple weeks but SHE came on strong

Gettin to tha point: one day these 2 nikkas invite her to a party. It was a neighborgood complex we were in so they were just goin thru fr.

But yo how long it takes to say "im goin" or "no thanks"? This bytch out there twirling her hair n shyt, enjoying tha attention she gettin from two nikkas. Like bytch...

So i dipped on sight. Got my shyt n left while she was still talkin. She asked if i was coo, i said yea. Then she called and i said go talk to them nikkas bro.

She called me insecure cuz of this.

It aint a matter of being insecure. I can go find someone who wont act like that and can simply say yes or no to a party invite.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Inconclusive.

Well, those women sound just like they want a slave! Because their logic sounds just like someone who owned slaves.

Funny thing is that I had a woman tell me that men are expected to take abuse by women before.

I learned that I will never please every woman, so any woman who expects me to put up with her abuse or else become insecure, then I would gladly live with being insecure in her eyes, because I ain't finna be anyone's chattel slave! #noslavery

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
This chick was tryin to tell me i was insecure.

Peep: we wasnt together but she was telling me she missed me, "make sure you text when you get home so i know you're good" and she used to get mad when i aint eat. We only knew each other a couple weeks but SHE came on strong

Gettin to tha point: one day these 2 nikkas invite her to a party. It was a neighborgood complex we were in so they were just goin thru fr.

But yo how long it takes to say "im goin" or "no thanks"? This bytch out there twirling her hair n shyt, enjoying tha attention she gettin from two nikkas. Like bytch...

So i dipped on sight. Got my shyt n left while she was still talkin. She asked if i was coo, i said yea. Then she called and i said go talk to them nikkas bro.

She called me insecure cuz of this.

It aint a matter of being insecure. I can go find someone who wont act like that and can simply say yes or no to a party invite.

You did the right thing

If more nikkas moved like this we’d have a different nation

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
It's why I've taken a hiatus from dating and, truth be told, I don't miss it. A woman can be wronger than two left shoes and will still NEVER admit it. It's easier for them to blame you and try to paint you as "insecure" for calling them out on their fukkery and their contradictions. I find peace keeping to myself and letting the simps have these hoes. Women in 2019 are complete and utter trash.