Spin thread:Why do women say you're insecure when?

Daps
It's why I've taken a hiatus from dating and, truth be told, I don't miss it. A woman can be wronger than two left shoes and will still NEVER admit it. It's easier for them to blame you and try to paint you as "insecure" for calling them out on their fukkery and their contradictions. I find peace keeping to myself and letting the simps have these hoes. Women in 2019 are complete and utter trash.

I’ll take it a step further this the main reason I choose not to get married. It’s not many things I can say I HATE in this life. When subject of accountability and responsibility comes up when it pertains to women it beyond a pet peeve for me. At 35 I don’t see the reason for a man to get married as you stated above peace is something that is you want the older you get. My advice to any male or young black male if a women dosent take accountability and responsibility for her actions just don’t waste your time . Any women that can’t be honest with herself can’t be honest with nobody’s else.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not a HoH or a woman basher, but a good portion of women naturally do not hold themselves accountable for most of their actions. They will hold other people accountable for theirs, but introspective accountability is lost on them.

Once again, this is no sexist bs, its just something every man should know when getting into a relationship. If your women is projecting her own insecurities onto you, leave her. There is nothing more useless than a relationship filled with insecurities

Daps
Im not a HoH or a woman basher, but a good portion of women naturally do not hold themselves accountable for most of their actions. They will hold other people accountable for theirs, but introspective accountability is lost on them.

Once again, this is no sexist bs, its just something every man should know when getting into a relationship. If your women is projecting her own insecurities onto you, leave her. There is nothing more useless than a relationship filled with insecurities

I take the Malcolm x approach ....

Most men, the prostitutes felt, were too easy to push around. Every day these prostitutes heard their customers complaining that they never heard anything but griping from women who were being taken care of and given everything. The prostitutes said that most men needed to know what the pimps knew. A woman should occasionally be babied enough to show her the man had affection, but beyond that she should be treated firmly. These tough women said that it worked with them. All women, by their nature, are fragile and weak: they are attracted to the male in whom they see strength.

- Malcolm X

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Niggsz is 10yrs late with this shyt...
Where was yall niggsz at when I had to battle these birds and sucka niggsz on this topic.
bytches been using that faux psycho-babble that tv shows and ppl who think they're smart been giving them.
Niggsz fell for it a long time ago... this is why we are at this point now...
Everybody doing everything and letting everybody do all kindza shyt to them....
Cause ummmm.... they are not "insecure"
:comeon:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some of the women in my family are like that....of course you can guess each of their relationship statuses.

If not tolerating disrespect makes me "insecure" or "sensitive", then I'll own that. :yeshrug:You just go your own way and I'll go mine. Simple tings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hoe logic used by women who are jealous of the sexual opportunities that are present to men on their level .

These women from all parts of the world want those same sexual opportunities those men who are on their perceived level get but don't want understand the those action nor responsibility

:yeshrug: