Spin: What would we rename America if we could?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You can believe what you wanna believe. All I know is most nations are named after local names given by the natives or by the others describing the local people (i.e. Ethiopia and Sudan meaning "Land of the Blacks"). Nations aren't typically named after random individuals that visited it.

If you wanna believe America is named after some random Italian dude then go right ahead. I know better than to believe some bs story like that. America probably has some deeper meaning that they don't want us to know.
We're talking about the guy right now, and he led an expedition to that part of the world. He's not "random".

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I can tell you that and more with our Silver plan, only $25/month.
Alternatively, you can make a payment for the full year for the $210. That's 30% in savings Mr. @TEH

Do you a debit or credit card on hand to complete the transaction? :feedme:

I'm actually wiff dis chit...do it like they name stadiums.

Somebody buys the naming rights for a couple of years.

The Papa Johns Northwestern Hemisphere America Dome

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're talking about the guy right now, and he led an expedition to that part of the world. He's not "random".

He's random compared to the ruling class. Once again why wouldn't the King of England name his colony after himself instead of someone else?

America being called America before any crakkkas came here makes more sense than it being named after some Italian explorer less famous than Columbus.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The United States of Alexa
31auhq63+xL._AC_UF700,800_QL80_.jpg

As multinational corporations gained power and influence they came to exercise direct influence over the world's governments, eventually replacing them, controlling the lives of people through commerce. One such 'megacorp', named EuroCorp, invented the 'CHIP', a device inserted into the neck which alters a person's perception of the outside world, numbing their senses to the misery and squalor around them. It also opened the user to suggestion and manipulation by the megacorps. Before long the megacorps became corrupt crime Syndicates, fighting amongst each other for monopoly over CHIP manufacturing and control over populations