Spin: Would You Rather Work For WWE or TNA?

WWE or TNA?

• WWE

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • TNA

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Spin thread from my WWE Midcarder vs Indie Main Eventer thread.

Simple question, you get offered a contract from Vince and Dixie, who are you rocking with? Also consider your travel schedule, matches, locker room situations, etc.

@Wacky D

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
raw

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the other thread, contracts are comparable, I'm going to TNA because I don't mess with that being on the road for majority of my life shyt. Those dudes literally got this entire month off.

I also have no desire to be a professional wrestler...and I completely understand why somebody who values his/her craft wants to work in front of 20k with top notch production, elite talent, see the world, fulfill a childhood dream, etc.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
who would you rather be?

BDC or new day?
ron killings or r-truth?
bobby lashley or titus o'neil?
LAX or los boriquas? - i can pass for rican

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Not to be an ass, but position on the card has to be specified. I've been in situations where I've worked on contract, and no thing's worse and can cause more frustration than doing the work and waiting for your check (esp. the 1st couple). Starting from the bottom, WWE easy, even if I had to worry about getting jobbed or cut more.

Upper level(consistent ME), TNA hands down. I know if these fukkers fail me, I can fail the company real quick with some tweets :lolbron:.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
there is no way in hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......................... i would be able to work wwe schedule. the money would be better but i know i would be able to do some indy or even overseas appearances here and there with tna.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Not to be an ass, but position on the card has to be specified. I've been in situations where I've worked on contract, and no thing's worse and can cause more frustration than doing the work and waiting for your check (esp. the 1st couple). Starting from the bottom, WWE easy, even if I had to worry about getting jobbed or cut more.

Upper level(consistent ME), TNA hands down. I know if these fukkers fail me, I can fail the company real quick with some tweets :lolbron:.

Midcard vs Midcard? Thought midcarder vs main eventer was too similar.

I was thinking the contract would pay the same so it was really up to each person.