Spin: Would You Rather Work For WWE or TNA?

WWE or TNA?

• WWE

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • TNA

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
If you want money then the choice is obviously WWE. If you want more free time then TNA, but at the end of the day WWE is where it's at. TNA may not even be in business in two years.

You can be a low to mid card worker in WWE and make 200-500k a year.

In TNA you can be a main event worker and make 50-100k a year.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
If you want money then the choice is obviously WWE. If you want more free time then TNA, but at the end of the day WWE is where it's at. TNA may not even be in business in two years.

You can be a low to mid card worker in WWE and make 200-500k a year.

In TNA you can be a main event worker and make 50-100k a year.
OP said Midcard vs Midcard, so that already made my decision up without the fear of consistent pay.:dame:

There is no way you're pulling down more than 60K as a mid carder in TNA.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets see in.... WWE;

Yes you may make $500k (which may be BS but cats love to claim everyone in the E is rich..... but reality is.... thats really not the case).... lets be real and drop that down to say $350k. Ok..... so thats gonna be taxed..... maybe pull in like $280k.

Ok since they work like 320 days a year

Then lets take in travel..... between rental cars and planes they probably spend about like $60k-$80k a year (no folks.... Vince aint paying that travel fee for all his people).

Then you got hotels....... I'm sure "the boys" typically all stay in the same place and not everyone is spread out so possibly another $40k-$65k.

Then food, supplements, and drinks (cuz you know they consume alot of alcohol)....... possibly another $15k-$35k (bu bu bu bu but catering)

So lets tally that up right now..... we looking at $115k-$180k

Ok what else we got.... personal medical expenses (come on brehs.... Vince and paying for everything) thats probably not that expensive..... $2k-$5k

Hmmmmm what else? What else?

Lets take a look at TNA now;

No most guys arent WWE Faux millionaires making what they make.
But they also dont have no where near the same expenses and also arent working anywhere as many dates.... lets say they work 90-130 days a year.
Lets say they make $70k-$350k

Lets go with the timeframe they were in Orlando.

Ok so now these cats only travel to Orlando and do 3-4 taped shows in like 1-3 days.

They probably taking shuttles, they staying less days in hotels, less miles and usage of rental cars, smaller food budgets, less tax.

I would be surprised if these cats total expenses is even $30k

So now I work 320 or more days a year and only pull in $100k-$165k in one company.

And in another, I can work 90-130 days and make say $50k-$280k.......

Hmmmmmmn.......:patrice:

I know cats making $40k a year and working 330 days a year.

Then we got cats on here who love to clown TNA that work the same typical 330 a year and make like $24k-$33k:mjlol:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Lets see in.... WWE;

Yes you may make $500k (which may be BS but cats love to claim everyone in the E is rich..... but reality is.... thats really not the case).... lets be real and drop that down to say $350k. Ok..... so thats gonna be taxed..... maybe pull in like $280k.

Ok since they work like 320 days a year

Then lets take in travel..... between rental cars and planes they probably spend about like $60k-$80k a year (no folks.... Vince aint paying that travel fee for all his people).

Then you got hotels....... I'm sure "the boys" typically all stay in the same place and not everyone is spread out so possibly another $40k-$65k.

Then food, supplements, and drinks (cuz you know they consume alot of alcohol)....... possibly another $15k-$35k (bu bu bu bu but catering)

So lets tally that up right now..... we looking at $115k-$180k

Ok what else we got.... personal medical expenses (come on brehs.... Vince and paying for everything) thats probably not that expensive..... $2k-$5k

Hmmmmm what else? What else?

Lets take a look at TNA now;

No most guys arent WWE Faux millionaires making what they make.
But they also dont have no where near the same expenses and also arent working anywhere as many dates.... lets say they work 90-130 days a year.
Lets say they make $70k-$350k

Lets go with the timeframe they were in Orlando.

Ok so now these cats only travel to Orlando and do 3-4 taped shows in like 1-3 days.

They probably taking shuttles, they staying less days in hotels, less miles and usage of rental cars, smaller food budgets, less tax.

I would be surprised if these cats total expenses is even $30k

So now I work 320 or more days a year and only pull in $100k-$165k in one company.

And in another, I can work 90-130 days and make say $50k-$280k.......

Hmmmmmmn.......:patrice:

I know cats making $40k a year and working 330 days a year.

Then we got cats on here who love to clown TNA that work the same typical 330 a year and make like $24k-$33k:mjlol:
This belongs in the Indy ME vs Industry Midcarder thread. Amazing list and tally seems very accurate, except I think you're over valuing a TNA contract a bit. Taz couldn't even get paid, which is why he left.

I say a Midcarder (male) pulls somewhere 35K and 85K. Then it just goes upper level that's 65K-Jeff Hardy/Sting/Kurt Angle numbers, but avg top is likely 165K. Top 3 is maybe 235-350.

I would definitely look at TNA if I knew I'd have a rocket ship, and it would motivate the shyt outta me (I'm not really trying to die in an office) to get there, but WWE if I was going to be stuck and it's no question.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This belongs in the Indy ME vs Industry Midcarder thread. Amazing list and tally seems very accurate, except I think you're over valuing a TNA contract a bit. Taz couldn't even get paid, which is why he left.

I say a Midcarder (male) pulls somewhere 35K and 85K. Then it just goes upper level that's 65K-Jeff Hardy/Sting/Kurt Angle numbers, but avg top is likely 165K. Top 3 is maybe 235-350.

I would definitely look at TNA if I knew I'd have a rocket ship, and it would motivate the shyt outta me (I'm not really trying to die in an office) to get there, but WWE if I was going to be stuck and it's no question.

Ok well see midcarder.... I still think they make atleast $40k in TNA.... wouldnt be surprised more on the minimum..... but $85k?

I thought 70 so you valued a little more than me.... lol

I think the Hardy, Kurt, Sting, etc was making like way more than 65k..... thats where I got the $350k from. Hell I think even a cat like MVP, Lashley, Joe, and AJ and cats like that was probably easily making $130k+

I'm not really making a choice on one way or another....

But at the end of the day.... I just think its silly and foolish how cats love to clown TNA guys on they pay when they not looking at the overall picture.

Again, its like the average Coli guy who ,lets be realistic, making between $21k-$38k (being generous) and works weekly 8-10 hrs shifts and 330 days a year has some nerve laughing at a guy in TNA say making the $65 to even your $165k and working only 90-120 days.

Can you really imagine what its like to pull that in, in a year and have like 245-275 off??? Hell, even if you do a few other indie shows for a few more extra thousand you still doing pretty well

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Just imagine walking on egg shells at work

Now imagine that 24/7 welcome to the WWE

I don't like dealing with work politics

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
If what Scott Hall said is true and Dixie lets me hit that whenever his debit card is in the red, I might consider it :ehh::troll:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If wrestling was my passion, WWE obviously. Much more money to be made, travel opportunities, and ability yo give back, and make a better exit strategy (If I don't die young or get permanently disabled). Better matches to be had on a bigger stage. The travel and injuries wouldn't bother me if it was my passion.

Why bust my ass and sacrifice everything for bounced checks, no fame, a little opportunity to do charitable work? I'm a wrestling fan and I have no idea who the TNA champs are right now. I Couldn't even tell you what day or channel it TNA airs.