Spin: Y'all nikkahs were slaves. Indians and Chinese were volunteering

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ethiopia, Ghana, Tanzania...nah.

Ethiopia is the largest recipient of Indian credit in Africa.

Look up ITEC, it is Indians who are helping Africa develop, not the other way around. These clown posters on here are doing nothing for Africa besides paying it lip service.

I really don't know how you dudes get caught up in all this hateful rhetoric (not you specifically, in general) What problems is it solving for Africa or Africans? ZERO. Indians are not the enemy of Africans, period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a reason there are black faces everywhere on earth. Whether you go to Asia, the South Pacific, Australia, you'll see people who look like us. That's cause we were the first humans who colonized the planet and set up shop everywhere.

Ain't no chinese outside of china. And ain't no indians outside of india. Ya'll are local peoples. We are global people. That's why the crakkkas fear us and not ya'll.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Becuase sikhs hate muslims, and have been fighting them for hundreds of years.

They're "one of the good ones".
Hindus are way more extreme in their hatred than Sikhs.
Oh shyt I never knew that I thought Sikhs got along with muslims. I remember I heard a story about Sikhs going to a mosque and telling Muslims that they serve the same god. And than I heard another story about how some Sikhs help keep a christian church open. But Yeah i new hindus didn't fukk with muslims. I remember seeing a video of a muslims cow farmer getting ambushed by some hindus for talking his cattle to the slaughterhouse.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This guy has me on ignore cause he doesn't like my opinions on Islam lmao.

Sikhs were formed as a military wing to resist Muslim aggression. Waheguru.
What did you say about islam? You a hindu right? You don't like muslims?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This guy has me on ignore cause he doesn't like my opinions on Islam lmao.

Sikhs were formed as a military wing to resist Muslim aggression. Waheguru.

Guru Nanak (1469–1539), the founder of Sikhism, was born in the village of Rāi Bhōi dī Talwandī, now called Nankana Sahib (in present-day Pakistan).[176] His parents were Khatri Hindus.[177][178] According to the hagiography Puratan Janamsakhi composed more than two centuries after his death and probably based on oral tradition,[179] Nanak as a boy was fascinated by religion and spiritual matters, spending time with wandering ascetics and holy men.[180] His friend was Mardana, a Muslim. Together they would sing devotional songs all night in front of the public, and bathe in the river in the morning. One day, at the usual bath, Nanak went missing and his family feared he had drowned. Three days later he returned home, and declared: "There is no Hindu, there is no Muslim" ("nā kōi hindū nā kōi musalmān"). Thereafter, Nanak started preaching his ideas that form the tenets of Sikhism

If you lying about this I can assume you are lying about everything else.

:Mjplsouttahere:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ethiopia is the largest recipient of Indian credit in Africa.

Look up ITEC, it is Indians who are helping Africa develop, not the other way around. These clown posters on here are doing nothing for Africa besides paying it lip service.

Once again, Indian government revenue is the product of its population size.

In terms of per capita, its poor.

Indians go to other countries because India does not have the economy, public infrastructure, educational system, or women to compensate for its population.

The African countries I listed are in no worser position. Plenty of countries who invested in the East Asian countries in the 20th century are now squarely behind them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They are certainly seen as a threat, the history of colonialism notwithstanding. It's like you guys say these things to try and speak them into existence, but it doesn't work that way.

I'm just calmly allowing this stupid indian who knows absolutely nothing about his own history nor culture to slowly hang himself with his own stupidity.

These are the non-black people that y'all as black people choose to adore and listen to everyday seriously on forums and offline. Y'all won't listen to each other, but will listen to non-blacks who are morons without second guessing or questioning anything.

18th to 20th centuryEdit
Between 1772 and 1833, the British parliament debates, as recorded in Hansard confirm the existence of extensive slavery in India, primarily for Arabian and European colonial markets under the East India Company.[72] When Britain abolished slavery in its Empire, through Slavery Abolition Act 1833, it included a clause that allowed slavery inside India and enslavement of Indians for colonial markets operated by the East India Company.[73] Andrea Major notes,[74]

In fact, eighteenth century Europeans, including some Britons, were involved in buying, selling and exporting Indian slaves, transferring them around the subcontinent or to European slave colonies across the globe. Moreover, many eighteenth century European households in India included domestic slaves, with the owners' right of property over them being upheld in law. Thus, although both colonial observers and subsequent historians usually represent South Asian slavery as an indigenous institution, with which the British were only concenred as colonial reforms, until the end of the eighteenth century Europeans were deeply implicated in both slave-holding and slave-trading in the region.

— Slavery, Abolitionism and Empire in India, 1772-1843[74]
When the abolition did come into play in 1843, the officials that inadvertently used the term "slave" would be reprimanded, but the actual practices of servitude continued unchanged. Scholar Indrani Chatterjee has termed this "abolition by denial." In the rare cases when the anti-slavery legislation was enforced, it addressed the relatively smaller practices of export and import of slaves, but it did little to address the agricultural slavery that was pervasive inland. The officials in the Madras Presidency turned a blind eye to agricultural slavery claiming that it was a benign form of bondage that was in fact preferable to free labour.[75]

According to Sir Henry Bartle Frere (who sat on the Viceroy's Council), there were an estimated 8,000,000 or 9,000,000 slaves in India in 1841. In Malabar, about 15% of the population were slaves. Slavery was officially abolished in India by the Indian Slavery Act V. of 1843. Provisions of the Indian Penal Codeof 1861 effectively abolished slavery in India by making the enslavement of human beings a criminal offense.[4][76][77][7]

But this thread ain't about indian slavery @GetInTheTruck it is about volunteering. Y'all Indians weren't slaves, y'all were just temporarily volunteering:mjlol: not like those africans

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm just calmly allowing this stupid indian who knows absolutely nothing about his own history nor culture to slowly hang himself with his own stupidity.

These are the non-black people that y'all as black people choose to adore and listen to everyday seriously on forums and offline. Y'all won't listen to each other, but will listen to non-blacks who are morons without second guessing or questioning anything.

But this thread ain't about indian slavery @GetInTheTruck it is about volunteering. Y'all Indians weren't slaves, y'all were just temporarily volunteering:mjlol: not like those africans

You should see how they are treated in the gulf. Dude there told me they prefer employing indians because they are obedient and docile. A slave that will never resist. No chains needed