SPINOFF: Palestinians Are RIOTING Over Jerusalem & 200 PEOPLE INJURED (LIVE PROTESTS INSIDE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:ohhh::snoop:

Israeli officials have named Mahmoud al-Masri, 30, as one of two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli troops in Gaza amid a day of violence. The army confirmed it had shot two people along the border, accusing them of being 'main instigators' of 'violent riots'. Hundreds more have been injured in clashes with police in West Bank, Bethlehem and Jerusalem with tear gas and rubber bullets used to disperse crowds. Demonstrations have also taken place around the world, including in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Kashmir today in response to Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Meanwhile, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said today that plans to move America's embassy to Jerusalem are unlikely to be acted on for at least two years.

Jerusalem protests claim their first lives | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Inb4 blm starts stating we stand in solidarity with them. It's always helping every other group apart from actually helping black people.
I understand that you don't want to help. For me, I stand with liberation for my people (who I put first), then I stand with others. A two state solution is a must and our tax money is going to this shyt. Most Israelis want a two state, but the Likud Party (Netanyahu regime) won't go for it. Palestinians deserve to thrive and this saddens me dearly along with my people all over the globe getting oppressed.

Arabs in Libya selling Africans for chattel slavery :snoop: Goes to show that slavery hasn't ever left just reworded. Also, prison has a form of slavery too.

This issue is another reason why I haulted converting to Judaism or becoming religious/spiritual again.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
d2WwLFy.jpg

:pacspit: