Spirit Airlines does a Hollywood reboot of Home Alone 2; 6yr old gets put on wrong flight

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
getting on the right flight is an extra fee with spirit
giphy.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’d never do it.

I flew with my kid to spend his summer with his grandparents. We had lunch and talked, then I hopped my ass on a flight back.

I’m not that trusting.
Nah breh you just aren’t that cheap. A lot of folks would rather save a few hundred bucks on that return flight and just pray for their kid.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I flew solo back when I was like 8 or so, but that was before 9/11 and my parents walked with me up to the gate and waited with me until boarding. Then my uncle was waiting for me at the gate when I landed to pick me up. Can’t do that shyt now. Thanks Bin Laden (Bush).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My sister used to work the program that watched kids and put them on flights back when AirTran was a thing. Her and DeeDee from My Brother & Me were in charge.

She said they would get crazy tips during the holidays. They had their own lounge for them kids with movies, snacks, drinks, food, etc…..

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’d never do it.

I flew with my kid to spend his summer with his grandparents. We had lunch and talked, then I hopped my ass on a flight back.

I’m not that trusting.

i mean if it's just a 2-3 hour flight, i don't see what the big deal is, they'll be seated for the entire time if they used the bathroom beforehand and there was an adult waiting at their destination. a kid will make more movements on school grounds for 6-8 hours than they would make on a airplane.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I took my first flight at 6 years old by myself. It was Delta. Of course the airline was aware and took care of me. They treated me nice as hell and I got to visit the cockpit no homo. And I will never forget the big ass chocolate donut they gave me. Then fam was a little late coming to get me after my flight landed. I remember they had me waiting in the US Embassy. They took care of your boy the whole journey