Spirit Airlines does a Hollywood reboot of Home Alone 2; 6yr old gets put on wrong flight

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats right...you said some dumb azz shyt...now go book a spirit flight for a 6 year old...dolo

c00n

Shut ya bytch ass up. I made a comment and you jumped to some disrespectful shyt. Watch your fukking mouth. If you disagree you disagree. You on here calling people dumbasses and shyt. Well your dead granny is dumb bytch nikka. Ya momma sucking dikk as we speak to. Your son is a c00n. Your daughter hoe. You a hoe. Learn to watch your mouth

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I flew solo back when I was like 8 or so, but that was before 9/11 and my parents walked with me up to the gate and waited with me until boarding. Then my uncle was waiting for me at the gate when I landed to pick me up. Can’t do that shyt now. Thanks Bin Laden (Bush).
Same

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Single dad, I use unaccompanied minor services all the time for my daughter from Denver to indy

A couple rule of thumbs:
1. I stay at the boarding gate until the plane is in the air, (as a parent you can get a ticket to go through security and go to the gate)
2. Only do straight flights, no transfers
3. Get every staff members name and info and make sure they update me on the flight seating..

I find it hard to believe that staff and the parent didn't follow the 3 protocols above....

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I flew solo back when I was like 8 or so, but that was before 9/11 and my parents walked with me up to the gate and waited with me until boarding. Then my uncle was waiting for me at the gate when I landed to pick me up. Can’t do that shyt now. Thanks Bin Laden (Bush).

I fly my daughter unaccompanied minor a lot, the process still works the same, TSA and flight services still allows family members to head thru security if a family member is under 17, disabled, and host of other reasons.....

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I flew on my own when I was young. Can’t pull this kinda move with trash ass Spirit you gotta at least put up on a Delta ticket.

I got put on greyhound a few times when I was a kid.

Its hard to explain but the world was different in the 90s, and especially the 70s - 80s

People were more trusting back then and kids could do stuff like that

When i was a kid our parents would let us go deep into the woods and find our own way back by sundown

no one gave an F lol. Now kids todays coddled as hell