Spotting A Hoe: The Comprehensive Guide

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If she isn't a virgin.... ho

are you white, cause a female is not a ho because she lost her virginity.
a female is ho if she has a price list.
a girl who lost her virginity, may not have a price list.

you can't lump every female.
who had sex into the ho bag, breh.
you sound wild immature with that shyt.

you need to get your labeling together, cause it is flawed.
while, sounding like lame white boi game like roosh and the other fake white guy pua out there.
who are overemotional and damaged.
who are simps, in basic scope if you hear them talk.
plus, have simp criteria for judging all women because they are jaded.
plus, far gone from what they try to represent and have no real game.
while trying to act like they are not simp'n.

art barr

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
10956558_131599863865234_1259626032_n.jpg

I don't see any heat

Where's the food :martin:?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Interesting how this is only one page :jbhmm:
Do y'all really interact with hoes?
Yes. I work with DOZENS of hoes talmbout they like to wear leggings/yoga pants on the line cuz they comfortable :shaq2: so are sweats bytch.You's a hoe. It's a gang of chicks that don't wear shyt but them junts. I thought once it got colder, they'd break out the jeans and sweats. Wrong. I shole aint complaining tho :blessed::shaq:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
If you're a man of worth, you'll notice that chicks try to hide that shyt with you especially when they are 25+ and suddenly realize that the new 21 year old hoe model without the cracking knees and facial blemishes/wrinkles are coming into the game heavily scoopin up their nikkas with a simple hair twirl and a few innocuous giggles. Brehs, the easiest way to find out if a chick is a hoe (if it's not immediately apparent, of course) is to act non-judgemental about a woman's sexuality when you meet them. If your mouthpiece is crisp and you can convince them that you give zero fukks about what they do, they'll open up to you with their words or at the very least, their body language. Especially over drinks. fukk coffee or a walk in the park. "Oh, let's meet up for happy hour!" = A nikka is screening with the truth serum. I hate wasting time.

It's insane how easily bytches fall for this shyt. Chat em up a bit, make em feel like they can tell you anything and when they do, mentally put them in the side piece category and keep it pushin'. Done and done.

Every month, I bounce around Chicago, DC and Philly for work. Immediate red flags, from my experiences with their women, err.. hoes :

- Hair dye. If a black bytch hair is not black or brown, hit her with the camby.jpg when it comes to a LTR. Don't believe their reasoning for dying their shyt. The ONLY reason they dye their hair is to stand out and garner attention from thirsty nikkas.
- Excessive tattoos, piercings, accessories, nose rings. Haircuts with shaved sides like Cassie. Again, for attention.
- Social media obsession, especially with black twitter memes and gossip. Any bytch who reads Mediafakeout and lipstickalley is a hoe. Yeah, I said it.
- The inability to have a conversation without using ratchet television lingo. "bytch, you tried it" " You better get your life" "Bye boy" "stop throwing shade" etc They're impressionable by absolute television trash. Hoe. If a woman would be excited to meet Wendy Williams, sheess a HOEEE.

- Male celebrity obsession. "He's my daddy, that's bae" etc All women are hypergamous, but a hoe is hypergamous x 10. One man will never be enough.

- "I only have male friends" or "I only get along with guys" = Women know that they're not to be trusted and that they constantly seek validation from men. Never seriously date a woman who can't get along with her own sex, EVER. You want a woman comfortable being around positive feminine energy. You meet a chick, IMMEDIATELY see what her social circle is like. The answer to "hurr durr is she a hoe?" is always in who they surround themselves with.
- Issues with her parents. I've never met a woman who had zero issues with her parents, but if a girl is constantly ranting about their parents, she's either 12 and you should go to jail, or she's a hoe. No comfort from home (especially from her father) = multiple rides on the cock carousel.

- She can drink and does it constantly. And when I mean drink, I mean go toe to toe with you. Especially straight tequila and whiskey shots. For hoes, drinking excessively makes all annoying feelings of responsibility go away. And keepin it 100, we all know how women are terrible at being accountable for their actions. Multiply this by 10 if she's comfortable going out drinking without you or alone.
- Not emotionally stable. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. If one day you're the devil himself and the next day they are ecstatic to see you, run. If she is clearly in the wrong and blames you for it, run. If she ever says with conviction that "these nikkas aint shyt" she's saying that because shes been pumped and dumped ad nausuem. Run.

All that being said, hoes are awesome. I ain't mad at em. Just keep your emotions in check and your hubris on 9000, you'll be good. Always be honest with them and keep them in their place for fukkin (they will inevitably try to climb out) and you will have zero problems. I fully support the double standard -- women who try to fukk like men do should be discarded and treated like the filth they are. No equality shyt. No "if men can do it without ridicule, why can't we?" Nope.

They need to know that their hoeish actions have consequences, and the main one is to be forever banished to the realm of a life with multiple wack simp nikkas as any man with his shyt together will and should not take them seriously.

Only men who complain about them though are the ones who fall under their spell (the past is the past!) put them LTRs and get played. I made that mistake once a couple years ago and I will never do it again. Thank god I didn't impregnate that bytch. Repeat it a zillion times : We only use hoes for one thing and one thing only.
:dead:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
There's mature hoes, and there's immature hoes

There's confident hoes, and there's insecure hoes

There's happy hoes, and sad hoes

point being, whether a woman is a "hoe" shouldn't be a deal breaker in 2015

there's other personality traits I would look for, being a hoe takes a back seat

I am sad to say this is quite real.

If I ascertain a woman is a hoe at this point, the next question is: "what kind of hoe is she?"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Preach! It gets them every time. Truth be told, it weighs heavy on them and they be needing to reveal that shyt to someone. Like I love hoes just not going to be my wife. I wouldn't mind an LTR with one because that's who you can do all your kinks and sexual perversions with then toss her to the bushes when you're finished or bored.

Also white girls you know who have fukked with and "dated" Black men MAINLY/ONLY are 99 percent of the times hoes...sounds crazy but there are 20,000 plus members on the coli...those of you who know of someone like this growing up...i bet none of you can disagree can you? :sas2: If they are dating more than one race then okay maybe its a lower chance. But when its predominantly say Black guys its a hoe definitely. Ie: Kim Kardashian ---dating TJ Jackson when she was a teenager(son of Tito Jackson)...Damon Thomas...black music executive....Ray J....Reggie Bush....Miles Austin...Kris Humphries....Nick Cannon....

And we know she is a hoe right? :sas2:

Also to go back to my example, these type of hoes(white hoes) are likelier to fukk with Black guys when they dont have a father present in their life or if they have one its not someone they adore.

I want to also use this thread to remind guys that just like another poster said there are different types of hoes. I think alot of times we get it twisted and think every hoe is like a Draya or Karrine Steffans. A stone cold demeanor who "looks' like the type to shut you down if you try to holla and seems real calculating like she is plotting every second how to jack all of your money. And when they get in interviews like Draya or Karrine or any kind of media and we see their body and hear how they speak, they got that evil smirk and almost convince you they ain't too bad but you know that ain't true. Not all hoes are like these two. You got the more wide eye hoes who are more "open" like a Rita Ora who has a reputation over in UK for sleeping around alot and rumored to have often gave head to groups of guys in London when growing up. These can be even more dangerous than the other two. Cause they unlike the others are mad perky all the time and seem like rays of sunshine then you see moments like these....

vibe-vixen-rob-kardashian-rita-ora-split.png

rita+ora+twitter.jpg

Just a reminder for guys...alot of them get it twisted and think if a girl is "Nice" and a generous person it means she ain't a hoe, they think you gotta be evil to be a hoe... :mjlol:

Juni0r

Rookie
Daps
(1) says she's "tired of being played all the time"...all the time (2) she's of a different race but only date/fukks another race of men exclusively (3) Uses Kik/tagged often in 2015 (4) Asks you if you smoke weed on first meeting... as some sort of important quality barometer (5) is very comfortable taking off her clothes when y'all just started fukking (6) never been in a serious relationship(yet always "seeing" someone)

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If you're a man of worth, you'll notice that chicks try to hide that shyt with you especially when they are 25+ and suddenly realize that the new 21 year old hoe model without the cracking knees and facial blemishes/wrinkles are coming into the game heavily scoopin up their nikkas with a simple hair twirl and a few innocuous giggles. Brehs, the easiest way to find out if a chick is a hoe (if it's not immediately apparent, of course) is to act non-judgemental about a woman's sexuality when you meet them. If your mouthpiece is crisp and you can convince them that you give zero fukks about what they do, they'll open up to you with their words or at the very least, their body language. Especially over drinks. fukk coffee or a walk in the park. "Oh, let's meet up for happy hour!" = A nikka is screening with the truth serum. I hate wasting time.

It's insane how easily bytches fall for this shyt. Chat em up a bit, make em feel like they can tell you anything and when they do, mentally put them in the side piece category and keep it pushin'. Done and done.

Every month, I bounce around Chicago, DC and Philly for work. Immediate red flags, from my experiences with their women, err.. hoes :

- Hair dye. If a black bytch hair is not black or brown, hit her with the camby.jpg when it comes to a LTR. Don't believe their reasoning for dying their shyt. The ONLY reason they dye their hair is to stand out and garner attention from thirsty nikkas.
- Excessive tattoos, piercings, accessories, nose rings. Haircuts with shaved sides like Cassie. Again, for attention.
- Social media obsession, especially with black twitter memes and gossip. Any bytch who reads Mediafakeout and lipstickalley is a hoe. Yeah, I said it.
- The inability to have a conversation without using ratchet television lingo. "bytch, you tried it" " You better get your life" "Bye boy" "stop throwing shade" etc They're impressionable by absolute television trash. Hoe. If a woman would be excited to meet Wendy Williams, sheess a HOEEE.

- Male celebrity obsession. "He's my daddy, that's bae" etc All women are hypergamous, but a hoe is hypergamous x 10. One man will never be enough.

- "I only have male friends" or "I only get along with guys" = Women know that they're not to be trusted and that they constantly seek validation from men. Never seriously date a woman who can't get along with her own sex, EVER. You want a woman comfortable being around positive feminine energy. You meet a chick, IMMEDIATELY see what her social circle is like. The answer to "hurr durr is she a hoe?" is always in who they surround themselves with.
- Issues with her parents. I've never met a woman who had zero issues with her parents, but if a girl is constantly ranting about their parents, she's either 12 and you should go to jail, or she's a hoe. No comfort from home (especially from her father) = multiple rides on the cock carousel.

- She can drink and does it constantly. And when I mean drink, I mean go toe to toe with you. Especially straight tequila and whiskey shots. For hoes, drinking excessively makes all annoying feelings of responsibility go away. And keepin it 100, we all know how women are terrible at being accountable for their actions. Multiply this by 10 if she's comfortable going out drinking without you or alone.
- Not emotionally stable. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. If one day you're the devil himself and the next day they are ecstatic to see you, run. If she is clearly in the wrong and blames you for it, run. If she ever says with conviction that "these nikkas aint shyt" she's saying that because shes been pumped and dumped ad nausuem. Run.

All that being said, hoes are awesome. I ain't mad at em. Just keep your emotions in check and your hubris on 9000, you'll be good. Always be honest with them and keep them in their place for fukkin (they will inevitably try to climb out) and you will have zero problems. I fully support the double standard -- women who try to fukk like men do should be discarded and treated like the filth they are. No equality shyt. No "if men can do it without ridicule, why can't we?" Nope.

They need to know that their hoeish actions have consequences, and the main one is to be forever banished to the realm of a life with multiple wack simp nikkas as any man with his shyt together will and should not take them seriously.

Only men who complain about them though are the ones who fall under their spell (the past is the past!) put them LTRs and get played. I made that mistake once a couple years ago and I will never do it again. Thank god I didn't impregnate that bytch. Repeat it a zillion times : We only use hoes for one thing and one thing only.

burriful mayne :mjcry: