Spotting A Hoe: The Comprehensive Guide

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
act none judgemental and she will tell you alot. If you're not trying to wife anyway it'll be easy to be so.

act like you don't notice things and her actions will show you. when she does shyt shes not supposed to she will do it in a playful way like her intentions are not serious but really they are.

notice without being obvious where and what her eyes and expressions are doing.

see what type of relationship she has with her folks especially dad and if she has long term friendships since childhood and what that female she's friends with is like. birds of a feather

she's thirsty for money, attention, celebrity and too lazy to put in work herself so uses the men around her to get these things. Has no integrity.

once you spot what she's about then you know how little to take her seriously and what cost she trying to get out of you.

DonnaBella

Rookie
Daps
If she falls in love quick. Women are emotional creatures. So if one comes her way and feed her emotionally in a way that her dude doesnt it dont take much.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she falls in love quick. Women are emotional creatures. So if one comes her way and feed her emotionally in a way that her dude doesnt it dont take much.

How do you feed somebody emotional?

Women have the most bullshyt reasons for cheating........

DonnaBella

Rookie
Daps
How do you feed somebody emotional?

Women have the most bullshyt reasons for cheating........
Telling her how beautiful she is...simple shyt like that even if its a lie. Complimenting on her hair ir whatever and noticing anything new with her. Alot of men get comfortable in the relationship and so do some women.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
If you're a man of worth, you'll notice that chicks try to hide that shyt with you especially when they are 25+ and suddenly realize that the new 21 year old hoe model without the cracking knees and facial blemishes/wrinkles are coming into the game heavily scoopin up their nikkas with a simple hair twirl and a few innocuous giggles. Brehs, the easiest way to find out if a chick is a hoe (if it's not immediately apparent, of course) is to act non-judgemental about a woman's sexuality when you meet them. If your mouthpiece is crisp and you can convince them that you give zero fukks about what they do, they'll open up to you with their words or at the very least, their body language. Especially over drinks. fukk coffee or a walk in the park. "Oh, let's meet up for happy hour!" = A nikka is screening with the truth serum. I hate wasting time.

It's insane how easily bytches fall for this shyt. Chat em up a bit, make em feel like they can tell you anything and when they do, mentally put them in the side piece category and keep it pushin'. Done and done.

Every month, I bounce around Chicago, DC and Philly for work. Immediate red flags, from my experiences with their women, err.. hoes :

- Hair dye. If a black bytch hair is not black or brown, hit her with the camby.jpg when it comes to a LTR. Don't believe their reasoning for dying their shyt. The ONLY reason they dye their hair is to stand out and garner attention from thirsty nikkas.
- Excessive tattoos, piercings, accessories, nose rings. Haircuts with shaved sides like Cassie. Again, for attention.
- Social media obsession, especially with black twitter memes and gossip. Any bytch who reads Mediafakeout and lipstickalley is a hoe. Yeah, I said it.
- The inability to have a conversation without using ratchet television lingo. "bytch, you tried it" " You better get your life" "Bye boy" "stop throwing shade" etc They're impressionable by absolute television trash. Hoe. If a woman would be excited to meet Wendy Williams, sheess a HOEEE.

- Male celebrity obsession. "He's my daddy, that's bae" etc All women are hypergamous, but a hoe is hypergamous x 10. One man will never be enough.

- "I only have male friends" or "I only get along with guys" = Women know that they're not to be trusted and that they constantly seek validation from men. Never seriously date a woman who can't get along with her own sex, EVER. You want a woman comfortable being around positive feminine energy. You meet a chick, IMMEDIATELY see what her social circle is like. The answer to "hurr durr is she a hoe?" is always in who they surround themselves with.
- Issues with her parents. I've never met a woman who had zero issues with her parents, but if a girl is constantly ranting about their parents, she's either 12 and you should go to jail, or she's a hoe. No comfort from home (especially from her father) = multiple rides on the cock carousel.

- She can drink and does it constantly. And when I mean drink, I mean go toe to toe with you. Especially straight tequila and whiskey shots. For hoes, drinking excessively makes all annoying feelings of responsibility go away. And keepin it 100, we all know how women are terrible at being accountable for their actions. Multiply this by 10 if she's comfortable going out drinking without you or alone.
- Not emotionally stable. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. If one day you're the devil himself and the next day they are ecstatic to see you, run. If she is clearly in the wrong and blames you for it, run. If she ever says with conviction that "these nikkas aint shyt" she's saying that because shes been pumped and dumped ad nausuem. Run.

All that being said, hoes are awesome. I ain't mad at em. Just keep your emotions in check and your hubris on 9000, you'll be good. Always be honest with them and keep them in their place for fukkin (they will inevitably try to climb out) and you will have zero problems. I fully support the double standard -- women who try to fukk like men do should be discarded and treated like the filth they are. No equality shyt. No "if men can do it without ridicule, why can't we?" Nope.

They need to know that their hoeish actions have consequences, and the main one is to be forever banished to the realm of a life with multiple wack simp nikkas as any man with his shyt together will and should not take them seriously.

Only men who complain about them though are the ones who fall under their spell (the past is the past!) put them LTRs and get played. I made that mistake once a couple years ago and I will never do it again. Thank god I didn't impregnate that bytch. Repeat it a zillion times : We only use hoes for one thing and one thing only.

:wow:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
If you're a man of worth, you'll notice that chicks try to hide that shyt with you especially when they are 25+ and suddenly realize that the new 21 year old hoe model without the cracking knees and facial blemishes/wrinkles are coming into the game heavily scoopin up their nikkas with a simple hair twirl and a few innocuous giggles. Brehs, the easiest way to find out if a chick is a hoe (if it's not immediately apparent, of course) is to act non-judgemental about a woman's sexuality when you meet them. If your mouthpiece is crisp and you can convince them that you give zero fukks about what they do, they'll open up to you with their words or at the very least, their body language. Especially over drinks. fukk coffee or a walk in the park. "Oh, let's meet up for happy hour!" = A nikka is screening with the truth serum. I hate wasting time.

It's insane how easily bytches fall for this shyt. Chat em up a bit, make em feel like they can tell you anything and when they do, mentally put them in the side piece category and keep it pushin'. Done and done.

Every month, I bounce around Chicago, DC and Philly for work. Immediate red flags, from my experiences with their women, err.. hoes :

- Hair dye. If a black bytch hair is not black or brown, hit her with the camby.jpg when it comes to a LTR. Don't believe their reasoning for dying their shyt. The ONLY reason they dye their hair is to stand out and garner attention from thirsty nikkas.
- Excessive tattoos, piercings, accessories, nose rings. Haircuts with shaved sides like Cassie. Again, for attention.
- Social media obsession, especially with black twitter memes and gossip. Any bytch who reads Mediafakeout and lipstickalley is a hoe. Yeah, I said it.
- The inability to have a conversation without using ratchet television lingo. "bytch, you tried it" " You better get your life" "Bye boy" "stop throwing shade" etc They're impressionable by absolute television trash. Hoe. If a woman would be excited to meet Wendy Williams, sheess a HOEEE.

- Male celebrity obsession. "He's my daddy, that's bae" etc All women are hypergamous, but a hoe is hypergamous x 10. One man will never be enough.

- "I only have male friends" or "I only get along with guys" = Women know that they're not to be trusted and that they constantly seek validation from men. Never seriously date a woman who can't get along with her own sex, EVER. You want a woman comfortable being around positive feminine energy. You meet a chick, IMMEDIATELY see what her social circle is like. The answer to "hurr durr is she a hoe?" is always in who they surround themselves with.
- Issues with her parents. I've never met a woman who had zero issues with her parents, but if a girl is constantly ranting about their parents, she's either 12 and you should go to jail, or she's a hoe. No comfort from home (especially from her father) = multiple rides on the cock carousel.

- She can drink and does it constantly. And when I mean drink, I mean go toe to toe with you. Especially straight tequila and whiskey shots. For hoes, drinking excessively makes all annoying feelings of responsibility go away. And keepin it 100, we all know how women are terrible at being accountable for their actions. Multiply this by 10 if she's comfortable going out drinking without you or alone.
- Not emotionally stable. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. If one day you're the devil himself and the next day they are ecstatic to see you, run. If she is clearly in the wrong and blames you for it, run. If she ever says with conviction that "these nikkas aint shyt" she's saying that because shes been pumped and dumped ad nausuem. Run.

All that being said, hoes are awesome. I ain't mad at em. Just keep your emotions in check and your hubris on 9000, you'll be good. Always be honest with them and keep them in their place for fukkin (they will inevitably try to climb out) and you will have zero problems. I fully support the double standard -- women who try to fukk like men do should be discarded and treated like the filth they are. No equality shyt. No "if men can do it without ridicule, why can't we?" Nope.

They need to know that their hoeish actions have consequences, and the main one is to be forever banished to the realm of a life with multiple wack simp nikkas as any man with his shyt together will and should not take them seriously.

Only men who complain about them though are the ones who fall under their spell (the past is the past!) put them LTRs and get played. I made that mistake once a couple years ago and I will never do it again. Thank god I didn't impregnate that bytch. Repeat it a zillion times : We only use hoes for one thing and one thing only.
giphy.gif

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

put this info in a book and sell it lol
:blessed:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:whew:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I needed to reread this with my ex. She just ain’t have any tattoos.

An update is those NEO-SOUL sage hoes.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
New Thots and Mid-Range Thots Clues:
- Always on the Gram
- Sells Avon, MLM, Forex, WakeUpNow
- Cracked/dirty iPhone screen
- Works a low-level service job, but pushing an expensive car (for her at least)
- Kids don't look a like
- Wonders why you don't have kids or a lot of kids
- You can hit raw the first night
- Smokes black and milds or vapes
- Smells like weed
- Weed smoker lips, finger tips
- Has leggings and no real pants
- Tattoos and piercings all over their body, specifically the chest and shoulder blade...
- Lives with Mother or other extended family, roommates...