Spurs about to move Splitter, Mills, and possibly Diaw to clear cap space for Aldridge

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Well forgot Monroe.. Get bismack and David west.. Idk about hibbert dude 7'0 and don't even be snatching boards.. But him and Timmy do workout together in the off season..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You.. :scust:
Idk who crowned u all knowing.. :russ:
My nikka.. his agent NEVER told the blazers he won't resign.. He speaks with our GM daily.. And real talk.. Gimme one reason he would leave tho... it's not like we were a bad team.. so he wants to run to SA for the chance at a ship.. honestly that's the ONLY place it would make sense for him to go.. but the Lakers.. Dallas.. Knicks...:stopitslime: the blazers didn't do well this year in the playoffs but we lost our starting SG and LMA was playing with 2 fukked up thumbs.. he has REPEATEDLY said he wants to be the greatest blazer ever.. yall nikkaz is reaching .

Fam.. anger?
:stopitslime: I'm jus keeping it 100.. u might knw about high school heads.. and D2 cats and whatnot.. but. Your NBA knowledge is :smh:
I have been saying this for a min..I don't post much so u probably haven't seen it .

6u65kdur8.gif

fukking clown :dead: :russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spurs out here being straight up scumbags...

Colluding with Atlanta to just dump there always injured highest paid big man

LMA probably agreed on the first day and Spurs was like "just keep talking to teams to see if you can get anybody to make any moves...the more they make the better for us"

Phoenix fell for that shyt hook line and sinker...

Spurs might have destroyed the suns without even having to deal with them directly...