Spurs about to move Splitter, Mills, and possibly Diaw to clear cap space for Aldridge

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
He's gone :francis:

You're in the first stage of loss, which is denial :francis:
You.. :scust:
Idk who crowned u all knowing.. :russ:
My nikka.. his agent NEVER told the blazers he won't resign.. He speaks with our GM daily.. And real talk.. Gimme one reason he would leave tho... it's not like we were a bad team.. so he wants to run to SA for the chance at a ship.. honestly that's the ONLY place it would make sense for him to go.. but the Lakers.. Dallas.. Knicks...:stopitslime: the blazers didn't do well this year in the playoffs but we lost our starting SG and LMA was playing with 2 fukked up thumbs.. he has REPEATEDLY said he wants to be the greatest blazer ever.. yall nikkaz is reaching .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You.. :scust:
Idk who crowned u all knowing.. :russ:
My nikka.. his agent NEVER told the blazers he won't resign.. He speaks with our GM daily.. And real talk.. Gimme one reason he would leave tho... it's not like we were a bad team.. so he wants to run to SA for the chance at a ship.. honestly that's the ONLY place it would make sense for him to go.. but the Lakers.. Dallas.. Knicks...:stopitslime: the blazers didn't do well this year in the playoffs but we lost our starting SG and LMA was playing with 2 fukked up thumbs.. he has REPEATEDLY said he wants to be the greatest blazer ever.. yall nikkaz is reaching .

Second stage of loss: Anger

:francis: