Spurs about to move Splitter, Mills, and possibly Diaw to clear cap space for Aldridge

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Damn patty a real nikka he should've had ALL of Tony's minutes in the playoffs.. Splitter and Green can go.. But not my nikkas diaw and mills :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh: The bench was what made the team a championship squad due to how versatile the team was and the Spurs could match any team big and small ball. Who is the biggest FA signing Spurs made during the TD Era? Richard Jefferson? Don't this go against what the Spurs do, which is value draft picks and players they have developed, which they shown to value like hell.

yeah and they can mak ea new bench

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I really hope that nikka is just talking some bullshyt because trading Diaw and Mills would be a mistake.. unless they feel like Kyle Anderson can duplicate what Diaw brings they need him bad. Them 2 nikkas saved the Spurs ass when Tony Parker was playing garbage, and that happens a helluva lot.. especially in last years finals and this years 1st round

Splitter can get all the way the fukk outta here for all I care:camby:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Two rival executives — neither with a team expected to enter the Aldridge sweepstakes — were less enthusiastic Monday.

While both agreed the Spurs will be in the mix for Aldridge, neither tagged them as the early favorites.

One pegged the Spurs’ odds at “less than 50 percent.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b/w posting Incarcerated Bob tweets and now misleading ass thread titles, you really gotta do better fam