Stanford Professor: The Workplace is killing us and nobody cares

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if it's rural or not
12$ is 480 before taxes
They ain't even left with enough money to pay insurance after taxes
Who the fukk would go to work just to taxes and insurance?
:heh:

In rural America too?
Shut your bytch ass up.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't care if it's rural or not
12$ is 480 before taxes
They ain't even left with enough money to pay insurance after taxes
Who the fukk would go to work just to taxes and insurance?
:heh:

In rural America too?

Who the fukk has health insurance? :dahell:

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I talking to the tenure prof right, we real cool so he broke it down and told me all the prof that are tenure get over 100k a year. They don't even have to be teacher more then one class a semester.

I do HR at a university and a lot these professors make waaaaaaay over 100k. When you’re tenured, you are pretty much untouchable and you have the TA’s, RA’s and grants to make your life that much easier.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I do HR at a university and a lot these professors make waaaaaaay over 100k. When you’re tenured, you are pretty much untouchable and you have the TA’s, RA’s and grants to make your life that much easier.
People have NO idea. It's one hell of a beautiful life. Stay out of drama. Avoid politics, teach interesting classes, travel, write two publications a year. Set for life.

My homie is at Uni of Colorado. Starting salary was $70k and he just won an IES grant to fund his first research project to the tune of something like 1.5 million for 3 years. Helped him form a hiring committee to vet staff for the project. University matched his funding and gave him $25k JUST for moving costs and helping him find a house.
:wow:
Said the department is interested in my research but my old principal sent me this the other day

Japan has so many vacant homes it's giving them away - CNN

(If I get that position at Kyoto University and my principal put in a good word b/c he is friends with one of the deans...I bid thee o wakare.)
tenor.gif