'Star Wars' Actor John Boyega Has the Perfect Response to Black Stormtrooper Critics

Daps
Reppin
VOID
has it occured to anyone, that maybe he isn't a stormtrooper, but just wear the Uniform as a form of disguise? After all, he seems to be on the Run in the couple of seconds we see him in the trailer.
I'm old school breh.

I only know the First three star wars (which I guess are the last now) and the prequels (which I guess are the first even though they came out later after the first three).

TBH, I don't even know what's going on in the star wars series anymore. Trying to even figure it out gives me a headache.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Never heard of this guy but I'm a fan now. He looks like a good actor and believable in those 2 secs. Movie is gonna be piff

Daps
attachment.php
3703224-2966865602-18yce.gif

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how salty they would be if Han Solo was played by Glynn Turman, who is black, like George Lucas had in mind.
Is it true that you were originally cast as Han Solo in Star Wars? That was in George Lucas' book. Apparently George Lucas had me in mind for the role, and then thought that there might be too much controversy between a white Princess Leia and a black Han Solo – because those were the times – and he didn't want to get into that. At the time, I had no idea. I just went to the audition, did it and got out of there.

http://clatl.com/atlanta/glynn-turman/Content?oid=1268546